• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumbest thing you have ever done?

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    Last night I grabbed my house key out of the toilet I had just used. I was cleaning out my wallet and I dropped my house key in.. So I was in there for like, 5 minutes weighing the pros and cons of sticking my hand in a used toilet to get the key. THEN, while was washing my hands and key, my boss came in, and asked my why I was washing a key. I told him the truth, and he nearly shat himself.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Haha, omg. I can totally relate on the soda one. Mine exploded in the freezer.

Speaking of which, I just remembered my #1 stupidest thing.

In the winter about 2-3 years ago, I was apparently told not to turn off the faucet in the bathtub because it was so cold out. I was busy playing the PS2, so I kinda nodded and pretended like I was listening. When it was time for supper, I went to wash my hands, and was like "Wtf, why is the faucet running?" So I turned it off. While eating dinner, we (as in my family) heard a deafening burst, then water hitting the floor in the living room. We went to see what happened. Apparently, the pipe froze, expanded, then exploded.

The best part was, the water was coming from upstairs, and coming down through the chandelier. I was so scared that I was going to get in trouble. A LOT of water fell, too, flooding the living room..

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    when i was 5 i got a jelly bean stuck up my nose. Also, i nearly swallowed a ring. I spat it up into the sink. :)

heart bby

``destroyer}}.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    When I was nine, I jumped into a swimming pool with my hands and feet handcuffed together? I'm not really sure why. I guess I wanted to know if I could swim like that. lol
    Some lifeguard had to rescue me. XDD

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    ... Stupidest thing I've ever done?

I tripped over a lawnmower, and it fell ontop off me and nearly cut my toe off.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I decided to play king of the hill in the middle of winter with a football quarterback. He was the king, I ran up to him and slidetackled him and knocked him off balance he falls down on his knee, and breaks both bones in my arm

Guosuto-chan

Identified by SILPH SCOPE
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    I'd have to say the stupidest thing I ever did was when I was probably four. My little brother was two or three then and we were bestest friends. For some reason I thought it would be an awesome idea for me to stand at the bottom of the basement steps, where all the dirty laundry was tossed, and told my brother "Jump! I'll catch you! And if I don't you'll just land in laundry!"

That did not end well and I think little bro had to go to the doctor to check for head injury or somesuch. He's a-ok now though, don't worry.

Years
    ... I couldnt swim when I was younger. So I jumped in the deep end of a swimming pool. Jeez, I think I must have been posessed =P

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
    Years
    Beilieving thier IS a pot of gold at te end of a rainbow...
    When I was 6, I must have road my bike for like 2 miles trying to find the end... and no, I didn't find gold.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    The dumbest thing I ever did was being a jerk to everyone to make myself powerful. I lost a lot of friends.

Years
    I was playing badminton with my cousin and the birdie went over the edge of this cliff we were on. I thought I could slide down the gravel and find the birdie, but I tripped and my jeans rode up my leg. When I got back to the house my legs looked like they'd been attacked by a bear.

Detox

The dumbest thing I ever did was like two days ago.

So when we get out of school, me, a few friends, and my sister walk home from school. Now, theres two ways to get home. The long way, and the short way. We never take the short way, because there is this gigantic Pit Bull that some fat guy owns, and he does not like to chain it up. So one of my friends is like

Dude, lets go the short way. Im sure the dog wont bother us. Come on trust me

Im never listening to that guy again. As soon as we got near the house, we heard barks that sounded like death. As we passed the house, a mountain full of dog gave chase to us. Now, my friends not really a fast guy (he is fat). But I swear to you , you've never seen anyone run like her ran. He overtook me (almost, I run track). To add to the stupidity of listening to that idiot, my sister dropped her book. Knowing she would be too scared to get it, I ran back to retrieve it. And no, I didn't get bitten. But being pounced on hurts alot, and im sure going home with your pants leg covered in dog pee while your friends snap photos isnt going to help your popularity level...

solaries10

Palmer
    Years
    Three dumbest things I've done that I cannot forget:

At the age of 6: Flicking the emergency stop switch in an elevator. My mom and I got stuck in inside for thirty minutes, but she opened it with her super-mamma strength! :O

At the age of...10?: I was in a swimming-party for my best-friend's birthday. We were roughhousing in the water for fun. I submerged as a 'battle tactic' and saw black swimming trunks which I knew were his. I kicked his bottom and bombarded it with a flurry of punches, as "he" fought back. When I went to the surface, I said something in the lines of "You're good". It turned out that it was a girl much older than me whom I did not know, anyhow. xD

At the age of 12: My dream girl was watching 3 plays in-a-row with me, the last being Romeo and Juliet. This was my chance. After saying so many "out of character" sentences like, "Can you be my prom date when we're in our third year?", she put her hand around my shoulder. My first actual "girl experience". Then, annoying guys at the back kept teasing us both, and I couldn't help it but to tell her to let go. T.T I won't forget that premature decision.

Three dumbest things I've done that I cannot forget:

At the age of 6: Flicking the emergency stop switch in an elevator. My mom and I got stuck in inside for thirty minutes, but she opened it with her super-mamma strength! :O

At the age of...10?: I was in a swimming-party for my best-friend's birthday. We were roughhousing in the water for fun. I submerged as a 'battle tactic' and saw black swimming trunks which I knew were his. I kicked his bottom and bombarded it with a flurry of punches, as "he" fought back. When I went to the surface, I said something in the lines of "You're good". It turned out that it was a girl much older than me whom I did not know, anyhow. xD

At the age of 12: My dream girl was watching 3 plays in-a-row with me, the last being Romeo and Juliet. This was my chance. After saying so many "out of character" sentences like, "Can you be my prom date when we're in our third year?", she put her hand around my shoulder. My first actual "girl experience". Then, annoying guys at the back kept teasing us both, and I couldn't help it but to tell her to let go. T.T I won't forget that premature decision.

Last edited:

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Well...

Dumbest thing i ever had...

Was that I didn't follow what my grandma said about my GBA..

She told me not to play it when I'm alone in the street...

There are many non-residensial kids in our street...

So, my GBA got stolen...

Good thing a Police patroling the village came and caught the thief...

I feel mad but sad in a way because the Kid just wants to play with the GBA...

p.s. Nevertheless, I was too dumb to not follow orders...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I did my dumbsest thing 3 months ago.I was in an internet/gadgets shop,to get my first internet connection! ^_^
    Its ok,i found a stable,fast,and not too expensive internet connection.
    But they said i must wait a week before i get it. U.U
    Then i said i want the other internet connection which is slower,and more expensive.

This is the stupidest thing i've ever done.
    (meil!!!)

peace?

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Yesterday I asked the fourth grade girl I was babysitting from South Africa if she saw any tigers there....

there are no tigers in Africa ;;

Back