• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • Bell-kun, roll out!

Rollout_zps4r0g6u1j.gif

Emolga91

A wild Emolga appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    This show I know probably won't have a great plot by the end or if it does that will be fantastic but this show for me is just fun to watch. I love the world, characters and the overall concept. I like it more than SAO even though Kirito and Asunas VAs are both in this haha. I look forward to this show every week!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I'm starting to like this a lot more each episode :) The in-your-face fanservice is kind of annoying, but whatever I guess. I like Bell and the other girl and seeing their interactions with the rest of the world.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Indeed :D

Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

Spoiler:

For some reason I didn't see this the first time I posted. I was looking for this like forever lol. Best moment evah, Bell-kun reactions are just hilarious.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

WOAH.

Spoiler:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Gave in and finally got around to watching this, and I can say that I'm pretty much entertained by this anime. (Totally not because of the Greek deities involved xD though female!Loki is pretty cool to see.)

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Someone said this is just the second coming of SAO what with an overpowered MC, a harem and whatnot.

Whatever. Nothing can change the fact that this anime possess what no other anime does. Our very own Bestia, Hestia. She is the reason I'm watching this show. She's our kami-sama. She's the one. HESTIA THA BESTIA!!!

No though seriously I'm a fan of dem loli melons. <3

leaving that aside, I guess BERUKUN's adventures are entertaining in their own right. And elvian waitresses are pretty good stuff too. also I like sword princess too. :D Crozzo is alright I guess. I'd need to see more of him to make up my mind about him. I like Lili, though. Her episode was well done. It actually got to me and I shed a few tears. Which surprised even me, haha.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • ^

At least the MC has actual growth. Also can't wait to see
    Spoiler:
    in action!

Welf though. <3

Back