• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dunsparce vs Qwilfish vs Volbeat

Which of the following do you like the most?

• Dunsparce

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Qwilfish

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Volbeat

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • None/Undecided

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
Years
  • I've heard a lot of people saying they dislike poor Dunsparce, who's one of my personal faves ; )

Likewise, Qwilfish and Volbeat don't get very much love.
    I'd like to hear your thoughts on these 3 pokemon.
    To help us find out just how unliked they all are, don't forget to vote in the poll!

~GoGoShinyDunsparce

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I LOVE dunsparce! >.>
    Using one in SS right now, named it Wyvern xD

Anyways, I also like qwilfish because I think it's adorable with that angry face and poke-y-ness :3

...Volbeat, on the other hand, I absolutely hate :S
    I used one once in ruby, but didn't really like it and I also hate its design... I mean... just... that... that... nose... ;__;

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
  • Forgot to say anything about Qwilfish and Volbeat ^^'

I personally like both of them as well, Qwilfish was a beast to use in my old Crystal game (I like Tentacruel but prefer Qwil over it).
    Volbeat is AWESOME with its Signal Beam, I love whipping Sidney with it in Emerald and later handing Wallace's Ludicolo an ignominious defeat.

But Dunsparce has the most special place in my heart. ; )

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    I've always kinda liked Qwilfish. I'm a fan of water types in general plus I used to have a pet puffer fish so that creates more bias towards it.

Ayselipera

I don't like or hate Dunsparce and Volbeat. They're just kind of there.

Qwilfish on the other hand is slightly annoying. I don't care for it that much.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I like Dunsparce a lot. I recently got one in HG and plan on making it part of my in-game team.

I mean, come on. Thunder Wave + Headbutt + Rock Slide + Bite = Paraflinchhaxing Awesomeness!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    No! No evo. Some Pokemon need to stay the same, it makes 'em special.

Also, Dunsparce.

Vapore

Simple to the Core. ♥
    Years
  • I absolutely love Quilfish! It's so cute and goofy looking. Volbeat and Dunsparce are just as cute and I enjoy training all three.

Back