• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Dustox or Beautifly?

Dustox Or Beautifly?

• Dustox.

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Beautifly.

Votes: 48 54.5%
  • Neither they are ust revolting little bugs.

Votes: 11 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
    Years
    Butterfree > Them.

At least Beautifly has a decent SpA (90). Dustox is forced to Toxistall with 60/70/90 defences and has a bad typing (5 weaks, Rock Slide, BoltBeam weak). Light Screen doesn't help it as Meta can come in for free.

Butterfree's Compoundeyes Sleep Powder (90% acc) is abusive and that easily > them all.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Butterfree > Them.

At least Beautifly has a decent SpA (90). Dustox is forced to Toxistall with 60/70/90 defences and has a bad typing (5 weaks, Rock Slide, BoltBeam weak). Light Screen doesn't help it as Meta can come in for free.

Butterfree's Compoundeyes Sleep Powder (90% acc) is abusive and that easily > them all.

Close. CompoundEyes allow a 97% accurracy. That is important, and is one reason I love Butterfree. It also has that with Stun Spore, making it a Thunderwave that hits ground types. All it needs is base 100 spd, or at least base 90.

But don't downplay Dustox! It completly took me by surprise in one match (which really shouldn't, in retrospect). Besides, it's not really meant for real OU metagame, so Metagross doesn't matter.

In a cosmetic view, I say Beautifly, but I keep getting damn Dustox!

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    Butterfree > Them.

Uh, Dustox is not BoltBeam weak. It is Bug/Poison, weak to Ground, Rock, Fire, Psychic and Flying. Somehow you get 5 weaks right, but listed BoltBeam as a weak??

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    ^Its not weak to Ground, actually. Its only 4 weaknesses, the Bug part resists Ground... So its neutral.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Beautfily is & always will be my favourite Pokemon ;3. But besides that Beautifly is better, better moves & if you ask me better in contests ;3

Beria

PiiPiika x3
    Years
    I prefer Beautifly bechause it looks rlly better then Dustox xD And I think it has better moves? Im not sure...xD"

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    well i pick beautifly because it's pretty and graceful it knows silver wind and when it uses silver wind it looks better on it. I think beautfly has more votes because of it's beauty and colorful wings heh i chosed it because it is a great pokemon to enter in a smart contest

Years
    i don't use either of them, but i will choose beautyfly. why? you know a wurmple with high IV will evolve into silcoon and low IV will turn to cascoon, right?

Years
    As an ingame only player, I prefer Beautifly, since offensive strategies are often more viable (mainly because they consume less time) in-game.
    I think, when overleveled enough, Beautifly's rather high Special Attack should be able to KO stuff more or less easily, and the high level will compensate for the low speed.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    I don't like either. They're both really ugly. I hate that thing that comes out of Beautifly's face. I'm going with Dustox. It looks slightly better. Also, Jessie > May. So.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Stop it! It's always you reviving the threads. Learn the rule, please.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back