• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Dvor-ak's Pokedex / Mega Pokedex / Trainers / VS Sprites

LHT

I do pokemon sprites sometimes
Years
Hi people!
It's been a loooooong time since I posted in this website (I think 2 years) and since then I evolved a lot in my spriting abilities, so I'm here to show you! :)

Mostly, if not, all of these sprites are made exclusively for a fangame that I'm creating, Pokemon Spinel, so please do not use.
Other sprites of other creators, please ask for permission or at least give credits!

About the fangame : Takes place in the region of Valora, about a year from Pokemon OR/AS/X/Y, an evil organization is trying to harness the power of the legendary Orviny to sell it as a cheap power source to all the regions of the Pokemon world, so in the beginning of your adventure you stumble upon them and has to stop their plans.
I know, it's pretty cliche, but I don't want to leave this formula, heh.

So, here's the sprites:

Pokedex
Spoiler:

Mega Pokedex
Spoiler:

Trainers and VS Sprites
Spoiler:

More about the project you can check out in my DeviantArt : dvor-ak.deviantart.com

CREDITS:
Some sprites are not made by me, credits to Layell and people of Smogon (http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/xy-sprite-project-read-1st-post-pixel-perfect.3486712/) for the sprites of Pokemon from the 6th generation and some Mega-Evolutions.
Credits to Drigomen for some other Fakemon sprites that I've modified.
Credits to FrozenFeather and NanaRamos for some Fakemon designs.

Back