• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DW pokemon trade thread

spiderpigryan

poketrainer
Years
  • This is my first trade thread and in this trade thread I am offering you guessed it dw pokemon not many I just need to get rid of a few dream world pokemon i dont need but have some quite good abilities

I have a:
    Tangela with the ability Regenerator: When the Pok?mon switches out of battle, up to 33.3% of its maximum Hit Points are restored

Ponyta: with the ability Flame Body: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with BURN when using an attack, that requires physical contact, against this Pok?mon.

exeggcute with the ability Harvest: The same berry can be reused infinitely within one battle.

Sentret with the ability Frisk: Reveals the foe?s held item.

and a few others i cant remember but will find out when i find pokemon game

spiderpigryan

poketrainer
    Years

I think I have one if you want it.

Sorry i had to make message longer here is a few random letter dljgbdfljkg dhgk.dfbnjghnghnfv.bdflhn.kcvbjhk,.vg yeeeeeaaaa

Back