• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dynamic Entry

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2012
    Hey all. Joined this forum to get more information about various poke hacks as well as the normal games and to talk about pokemon in general (I'm also a pretty big Naruto fan, if you couldn't tell from my thread title + username :D)

Got into pokemon way back when Red/Blue were released in Australia and been hooked ever since. I recently just finished White 2 (Lucario as a result now becoming my second favourite, after Charizard haha) and am currently waiting for the english release :)

Years
    The title of your thread attracted me. Even though I grew out of Naruto years ago, Guy's Dynamic Entry was always pretty hilarious. XD;

Ooh, you own White 2? Lucky! I've been dying to play the game but am holding out for the English release since I can't really read Japanese and it'd make it tough to play...

Anyways, welcome to PC~! The forum is really active so I'm sure you'll find something here that interests you. Feel free to VM me if you want to talk, or if you've got questions, a staff member will be able to help you out! They're the people with the fancy bold names. :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I was drawn in by your thread title too haha. It just goes to show that presentation is everything in marketing xD

Anyway hi! I'm glad you came to talk about more than just hacks. Hacking is great but so many new members join and pigeonhole themselves in Emulation and then nobody else ever gets to see them haha. It's a very specific interest, I guess.

So welcome aboard! I hope you get to posting around the forums - don't be afraid to try a bit of everything, like from the smorgasboard of fun!

Oh god what the hell did I just write. This is what happens when you post at 3am in bed... you just talk incomprehensible crap lmao. Anyway welcome! I'll shut up now haha

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hello from the hacking board! :D We have plenty about playing or designing your own hacks, so I hope you drop by!

Also yay naruto references!

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
    G'day, Ninjagon here. Welcome to PC! Emulation is not a Forum i visit often, you will usually find me posting in Pokemon Trivia, New User's, Competitive Battling, Pokemon Gaming Central and Pokemon Central. I hope you like PC :). Laters.

Years
    Hey I'm new in here too :D
    The thread name was instant win xD
    I'm a big naruto fan too as well as pokemon! hope we can be friends :D
    See you around :)

Years
    Hey all. Joined this forum to get more information about various poke hacks as well as the normal games and to talk about pokemon in general (I'm also a pretty big Naruto fan, if you couldn't tell from my thread title + username :D)

Got into pokemon way back when Red/Blue were released in Australia and been hooked ever since. I recently just finished White 2 (Lucario as a result now becoming my second favourite, after Charizard haha) and am currently waiting for the english release :)

Hi Hirudora, I am Hikari.

Crikey, you're from Australia? Hikari is too! (Bad pun)

I love Lucario, it's one of my 4th Gen faves. It's one of the new additions to the Unova Pokedex in B2/W2!

I guess Emulation is the section for you but you won't see me posting there cos I am soooooooo terrible at hacking. You should check out some other sections too, don't be one of those who post in Emulation and nowhere else.

You will most often see me in Current Generation Pokemon Gaming, General Pokemon Gaming Discussions, Pokemon Trivia, Other Trivia, New Users/Welcome and a few other stuff here and there.

Contact any person with bold colored name, but if it's Emulation-related you'll specifically want to see DrFuji or giradialkia - they know loads about that section!

- Hikari10, Not the best hacker in the world...

Back