• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dynasty Warriors: The Tsou Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    OOC: On second thought, just fight him yourself. But, he won't go down easily. Also, nobody is with me at all. One of you is looking for me, but no one jas actually met up with me yet.

IC: Flight after flight of stairs, they seemed to never end. Don't these stairs ever end! If I don't get done with this quick, I'll probably come into contact with a guard, and blow everything that we've worked towards. I can't let that happen!

After about five more minutes, I finally reached the top of the stairs, and took a minute to catch my breath. Then, I started to cotniue, but when I turned the nearest corner, I saw someone I was hoping not to run into. There has to be a way around this group. Maybe another hallway leads to Dong Zhuo's room. That's it! I remember another way! Please, hold on, I'll be there soon mother.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    OOC: sorry KT when are me and Xion gunna fight?

Ic: Dong Zhuo wouldnt go dwon no matter what I did.
    "Where is Xion!?" I shouted in rage prodding Dong Zhuo with my Halberd.
    Xion hated Wu for killing off Cao Cao and he swore revenge. If i've made Wu up again he is going to want to fight me. I thought while fighting Dong Zhuo.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    OOC: Not yet. When and if we do, I want it to be a full-scale battle. Kind of to set the scene for the two of us. ^_^

IC: Fianlly, I reached a decorated door, and realized that this was the room I wanted. So, I opened the door slowly, incase any guards were in here. Right when I stepped in the door, I sensed something coming, and I ducked my head backwards, just missing the sharp point of a golden and blue weapon. Wait, that looks like a flute. I turned my head and sure enough, in the shadows of the room, Zhen Ji was there, with the flute about 2 inches above my head.

I said, "Mother, if you would mind?"
    She took the weapon back and said, "Wait, Liao? Is it really you?"
    I replied, "Yes, but we have something else to focus on now, which would be getting out of here alive. Follow me, I know how to get out. But, on our way, I say we annihilate Dong Zhuo, sort of payback for this series of events."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back