• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Dyynamic Enntry*

Ragnarok

Washcloth
Years
  • *shines teeth and strikes a nice guy pose*
    *Dyynamic Enntry*

G'DAY!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • What kind of an introduction is that? Tell us more about yourself :D Like how you chose this username of yours. Ragnarok's a game but it also means "Twilight of the Gods", and I'm interested to know why you chose it as your username. Don't get me wrong though, it sounds like a good name to me.
    Anyway, welcome, be a good member, remember to post around and most importantly, have fun!

Ragnarok

Washcloth
    Years
  • Purin said:
    What kind of an introduction is that? Tell us more about yourself :D Like how you chose this username of yours. Ragnarok's a game but it also means "Twilight of the Gods", and I'm interested to know why you chose it as your username. Don't get me wrong though, it sounds like a good name to me.
    Anyway, welcome, be a good member, remember to post around and most importantly, have fun!
    thanks for the welcome.
    *Dyynamic Enntry*

my introduction was hip.
    *Dyynamic Enntry*

well, i use my name becuase i am kinda recognised with it, and i like it.... I cant really say much about myself expect that i really like pokemon.
    *Dyynamic Enntry*

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC Ragnarock I hope you have fun and post alot.

PM me if ya wanna be buddies.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Vote PiroMunkie for PC President

Back