• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E-licitly Bred

Years
  • E-licitly Bred (Custom Breeding Offline)

Custom breeding offline for now due to Holidays and limited time
    Hello, my name is E-Licit (Greg) and this is E-Licitly Bred. The purpose is for me to take care of all of your breeding needs, so that you may relax. I've been playing/breeding Pokemon since the very beginning. The services I offer are as follows:
    Breeding For

• Species
    • Ability
    • IV/s
    Training for

• Level/s
    • EV/s
    Pokemon I'm Currently Breeding
    Bulbasaur
    Chespin
    Charmander
    Fennekin
    Torchic
    Squirtle
    Froakie
    Absol
    Aerodactyl
    Amaura
    Sunkern
    Riolu
    Eevee
    Vulpix
    Pancham
    Zorua
    Goomy
    Fletchling
    Meowstic
    Dratini

Available Now

Bulbasaur Male Modest Chlorophyll 31HP 31ATK 31SPATK 31SPE | Tackle/Giga Drain/Ingrain
    Bulbasaur Male Modest Chlorophyll 31HP 31ATK 31SPATK 31SPE | Tackle/Giga Drain/Ingrain
    Bulbasaur Male Modest Chlorophyll 31HP 31ATK 31SPATK | Tackle/Giga Drain/Ingrain
    Bulbasaur Female Modest Chlorophyll 31ATK 31SPATK | Tackle/Giga Drain/Ingrain
    Bulbasaur Male Modest Chlorophyll 31ATK 31SPATK 31SPDEF | Tackle/Giga Drain/Ingrain
    Bulbasaur Male Modest Chlorophyll 31HP 31SPATK | Tackle/Giga Drain/Ingrain
    Bulbasaur Male Modest Chlorophyll 31HP 31ATK 31SPATK 31SPDEF | Tackle/Giga Drain/Ingrain
    Bulbasaur Male Modest Chlorophyll 31ATK 31SPDEF 31SPE | Tackle/Giga Drain/Ingrain
    Bulbasaur Male Modest Chlorophyll 31HP 31ATK 31SPATK | Tackle/Giga Drain/Ingrain
    Bulbasaur Male Modest Chlorophyll 31HP 31SPATK 31SPE | Tackle/Giga Drain/Ingrain
    Bulbasaur Female Modest Chlorophyll 31HP 31ATK 31SPATK 31SPDEF | Tackle/Giga Drain/Ingrain
    Bulbasaur Female Rash Chlorophyll 31HP 31DEF 31SPATK | Tackle/Giga Drain/Ingrain

Froakie Male Hasty Protean 31HP 31DEF 31SPATK 31SPE
    Froakie Male Hasty Protean 31HP 31SPATK 31SPDEF 31SPE

Squirtle Male Modest Torrent 31HP 31ATK 31DEF 31SPATK 31SPDEF
    Squirtle Male Modest Torrent 31HP 31ATK 31DEF 31SPATK 31SPDEF

Dratini Male Adamant Shed Skin 31HP 31ATK 31DEF 31SPATK
    Dratini female Adamant Shed Skin 31HP 31ATK 31DEF 31SPE
    Dratini female Adamant Shed Skin 31HP 31ATK 31DEF 31SPATK
    Dratini Male Adamant Shed Skin 31HP 31ATK 31DEF 31SPE
    Dratini Male Adamant Shed Skin 31HP 31ATK 31DEF 31SPATK
    Dratini Female Adamant Shed Skin 31HP 31ATK 31DEF 31SPATK
    Dratini Male Adamant Shed Skin 31HP 31DEF 31SPATK 31SPE

Charmander Male Adamant Blaze 31ATK 31DEF 31SPATK 31SPDEF 31SPE | Dragon Rage/Dragon Dance/Outrage/Dragon Rush
    Charmander Male Adamant Blaze 31ATK 31DEF 31SPATK 31SPDEF | Dragon Rage/Dragon Dance/Outrage/Dragon Rush
    Charmander Male Adamant Blaze 31HP 31ATK 31DEF 31SPE | Dragon Rage/Dragon Dance/Outrage/ Dragon Rush
    Charmander Male Adamant Blaze 31HP 31ATK 31DEF 31SPATK 31SPDEF | Dragon Rage/Dragon Dance/Outrage/Dragon Rush
    Charmander Female Adamant Blaze 31ATK 31DEF 31SPATK 31SPE | Dragon Rage/Dragon Dance/Outrage/Dragon Rush
    Charmander Male Adamant Blaze 31HP 31ATK 31DEF 31SPATK 31SPDEF | Dragon Rage/Dragon Dance/Outrage/Dragon Rush
    Charmander Male Adamant Blaze 31HP 31ATK 31SPATK 31SPE | Dragon Rage/Dragon Dance/Outrage/Dragon Rush

Absol Male Hardy Pressure 31HP 31ATK 31SPDEF 31SPE
    Absol Female Adamant Pressure 31HP 31ATK 31SPATK 31SPDEF
    Absol Female Lonely Super Luck 31HP 31SPATK 31SPDEF 31SPE

What I'm looking for

Legendaries
    Breeding Parents with atleaste 2/3 desirable IV's for Pokemon I don't already offer
    Mega Stones
    Shiny Pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
  • Interested in:
    Bulbasaur Female Modest Chlorophyll 31HP 31ATK 31SPATK 31SPDEF | Tackle/Giga Drain/Ingrain
    Would you take a 4 IV Adamant Torchic with speedboost for it?

Years
  • Interested in:
    Would you take a 4 IV Adamant Torchic with speedboost for it?
    Yes I can do that. Please message me your F/C, at this time I wont have the time tonight to do the trade but I'll contact you asap when I can.

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Interested in one of the Froakie. Will you be willing to trade for a 4 IV Chansey, Calm and Serene Grace. Also has Sesimic Toss.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    I'm interested in the Squirtle for now (I'll be interested in a lot of the other ones as you start finishing more.) I know for sure I have a Dratini with 31 in HP, Sp. Def, and Speed. I'm gonna look through the rest of my stuff later today and let you know what else i have to offer

Years
  • I'm interested in the Squirtle for now (I'll be interested in a lot of the other ones as you start finishing more.) I know for sure I have a Dratini with 31 in HP, Sp. Def, and Speed. I'm gonna look through the rest of my stuff later today and let you know what else i have to offer

I already have a bunch of Dratini's, do you have anything else to offer?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    I already have a bunch of Dratini's, do you have anything else to offer?

Modest Magmar
    Modest Charmeleon
    Whirlipede w/ speed boost
    Diggersby w/ Adamant + Huge Power
    Timid Sigilyph

Just to name a few. All have at least 2 31 Ivs. Any pokemon/abilities in particular you're searching for? I've got a ton of friend safari options

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    I'm currently looking for a Female Eevee(Modest) With 5 IV and with hidden ability.

What I can offer shiny Onix(Brave), Shiny Starmie(Modest), 5 IV Rotom or 5 IV Bagon.

Years
  • Modest Magmar
    Modest Charmeleon
    Whirlipede w/ speed boost
    Diggersby w/ Adamant + Huge Power
    Timid Sigilyph

Just to name a few. All have at least 2 31 Ivs. Any pokemon/abilities in particular you're searching for? I've got a ton of friend safari options

I will message you once I have the time to figure it out. Work + holidays have me somewhat restricted for time. Just want to let you know I'm not ignoring you. So be on the lookout for a inbox soon.

I'm currently looking for a Female Eevee(Modest) With 5 IV and with hidden ability.

What I can offer shiny Onix(Brave), Shiny Starmie(Modest), 5 IV Rotom or 5 IV Bagon.

I will see what I can do, I'd be interested possibly in the Bagon or Onix. Eevee is obviously one of my favorites, so I was planning on starting that breeding process soon anyways.

Last edited:

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Bulbasaur Female Rash Chlorophyll 31HP 31DEF 31SPATK | Tackle/Giga Drain/Ingrain (Assuming your 4 IV one is gone)

Would you take a couple Mawiles? I can give you Male & Female with 4 IVs each (Maybe 5 IVs on the male?), adamant / intimidate. PM me and let me know your thoughts. The only other pokémon I have thus far are Overgrow Bulbasaurs with 4-5 IVs

Years
  • Bulbasaur Female Rash Chlorophyll 31HP 31DEF 31SPATK | Tackle/Giga Drain/Ingrain (Assuming your 4 IV one is gone)

Would you take a couple Mawiles? I can give you Male & Female with 4 IVs each (Maybe 5 IVs on the male?), adamant / intimidate. PM me and let me know your thoughts. The only other pokémon I have thus far are Overgrow Bulbasaurs with 4-5 IVs

No, I still have one of the 4 IV ones. And the Mawiles are fine.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Interested in the Froakie Protean 4IV.

I can offer a Shiny Remoraid, or I think I got a couple random 4-5 IV Pokemon.

Splintey

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Ive got SHiny Aipom, Shiny Nosepass, and Shiny Clauncher. Also have Xerneas for trade... I need Modest Magician Fennekin and Modest Zororua, if yu can breed this PM Me please!

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I would like ANY one of the Chlorophyll Bulbasaurs you have.

In return, I can give you an Adamant Heracross with all flawless except Sp.Atk with egg move Rock Blast. :)

Back