• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E3 2010 - Discussion

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
    So, the Electronic Entertainment Expo - E3, as it's better known - is in just a little over two weeks. Are you hyped yet?

What are you looking forward to seeing? What surprises do you hope to see?

Me, I'm just pumped because I'll be there in attendance. It's my first year going and I really think it'll be great, hopefully present some new opportunities for me or be the start of a career kind of thing. Buildin' my street cred!

But aside from that, I'm hoping we'll finally get to see Pikmin 3 or a new Kid Icarus. Maybe, just maybe, Mega Man Legends 3? Naw, Capcom's a whole different kind of beast now... that'll never happen.

Also curious to see what Atlus brings to the show. And of course, my first priorities will be to try out the Marvel VS. Capcom 3 and Legend of Zelda Wii demos.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    I wonder what Nintendo has set up for us? Black and White, but what else. It's an open ball field for them. (PIKMAN 3 PIKMAN 3!!!)

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Aside from 3DS and BW, I'd like to see if Capcom has any plans to release Megaman Battle Network: Operation Star Force in the US. Do want!

Years
    This is the only event I will stay up late and watch from start to finish!

Hope they will actually be on time with the live feeds this year =P

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I'm hoping to see more from Metal Gear Solid: Rising, definitely.
    Bit more info on Dead Space 2.

But I'm really looking forward to what Nintendo bring to the table.
    Last year was absolutely brilliant, what with NSBWii, SMG2, S&P2 etc.
    Here's hoping for a confirmed European release for Xenoblade (Monado: The Beginning of the World). A Nintendo published RPG? Yes please. If you've never heard of it, check out the trailers etc.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I think E3 is where they said the new Wii Zelda game is going to be shown so I am looking forward to that.

How can I watch E3 is it on the TV?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I want to see the 3DS, not that I care about Nintendo anymore. But still I'm always trying to see what everyone has (and you never know... it might get me back into playing Nintendo stuff XD). I'm also looking forward to the new 360 they got planned. I've always liked E3 and TGS, so I can't wait to see all the stuff on all of the new games and such.

Years
    Not the big thing anyone else will be looking for but forget natal, this new DS etc., I honestly am most looking forward to hopefully a lot more information on the formula one game.

Bet they'll be some more info on Black Ops too.

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    Valve throwing away the CS:S beta and instead showing off episode 3.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Sony and Microsoft probably think that it's gona be their show, due to move and natal..But then Nintendo are just going to swoop in and steal the show with the new Zelda. Should be a great show.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'm always excited for E3 every year, and even though I'm trying to keep it down because they've disappointed me almost every year lately, I can't help but be most excited for Nintendo's conference. 3DS + Zelda Wii + hopefully a few surprises...should be a good conference. I'm excited to see more of Move from Sony too. Natal...not so much. But there will inevitably be some awesome game footage and announcements that will pique my interest.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    New Zelda info. On my birthday. Woohoo! Its a weekday. Still doing group chat guys?

From Nintendo I'd like to see lesser franchises get some love. Star Fox, Kirby, F-Zero, Pikmin.

From Microsoft...I dunno.

Years
    I'm really excited about Nintendo's press conference. Any new Zelda Wii footage, seeing it playable at E3, Pokemon Black and White, Pikmin 3, and the 3DS. Also, other games that'll be announced as well.

Back