• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen E3 Discussion Thread!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
  • So I loaded the stream 10min early. It kept refreshing and refreshing itself when the count-down hit zero. I manually refreshed the page many times and it never showed up.

OF COURSE the first thing they show is Pokemon. I completely missed it and it FINALLY loaded when I got around the new Mario Bros. Game / Mario Kart 8.

So there are two new Pokemon, a bonding feature and Fairy Type? Pretty good :3

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Wait... "Whoa! The Helioptile you stepped on attacked" what does that mean!? You beat Pokemon in this game now? We need to bring Team PEDA back...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • So I loaded the stream 10min early. It kept refreshing and refreshing itself when the count-down hit zero. I manually refreshed the page many times and it never showed up.

OF COURSE the first thing they show is Pokemon. I completely missed it and it FINALLY loaded when I got around the new Mario Bros. Game / Mario Kart 8.

So there are two new Pokemon, a bonding feature and Fairy Type? Pretty good :3
    I also had the same issue, that and the lagging made me miss half of it. I did see the fairy type thing though.
    Also the official site trailer seems to have Yvetal using a dark move, and Xerneas using a Light looking move...could Yvetal be Dark and Xerneas Fairy (or steel, or electric as that move is difficult to tell).

blue

gucci
    Years
  • There was a technical problem at the start of the stream which typically coincided with what we were all waiting for!

Years
  • I wonder what this will do to Marill and family...also will Azurill also become Fairy, will it be Normal/Fairy or pure Fairy? Or is Azurill the first to change from one type to two completely different types...

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Eiffel Tower has an Electric Gym Logo! I didn't want it to be a Gym.

I've just noticed that too when re-watching the trailer, it certainly does look fitting for an Electric type gym.
    snyl1e.png

Years
  • Hey is the males name going to be Xavier, because as I was looking at the pictures in Poke Aime one of the screenshots has the player named Xavier...wonder if that'll be his canon name after all.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Trailer is up with all the new features revealed:

That video's announcer is creepy lol

And it looks like they're being more creative with how Pokemon "appear." Helio w/e was "stepped on" for example.

Makes more sense then what's gone on up till now, y'know, with everything just "magically" showing up :P

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    GF are such trolls. Noviern screams Sound Type. And that Boomblast move too.

It's Noise + Wyvern.

I think Noviern is confirmed as Flying/Dragon type... Though I think it's speculation, I thought he looked like Dragon/Sound and Vivillon looked Bug/Fairy, but Serebii just updated with their types.

Years
  • I'm pretty disappointed by both the introduction of the fairy type and the designs of the two new pokémon. Pokemon amie sounds like it could be a nice little time waster though, I look forward to seeing how that turns out.

Despite my pessimism towards the new type and pokemon, this game still just looks brilliant and the more I see of the 3D battles, the more I can't wait to play it.

Last edited:
    Back