• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E3 Discussion

Years
  • Final Fantasy XV! Seriously, as long as they have a time frame when they expect the game to be done, and announce the approximate release date to the public, it will keep me satiated for the most part. Then the waiting game, which wouldn't be as agonizing, but still enough to drive me insane for the next couple years. That's pretty much it considering it's been in development for the last 8 years >>;; More news regarding KH3 would be nice as well.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • There's only two games on my mind, and they are Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire and Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U. I'm almost certain that these two games will make some sort of appearance at the conference this year given the colossal following they have.

This E3 list was leaked online which could easily be fake, but it still looks like it could potentially be the real stuff.

Spoiler:

There was another E3 List circulating the internet that didn't include ORAS which sort of came to my surprise, but I guess that just validates that both of these could be fake. I really do hope that one above is real though, Mario Party U is one I've been waiting for! Same for ORAS to appear at E3 would be great.

Also just noticed for the Wii U virtual Gamecube line up Mario Kart Double Dash, seriously if this list is real then E3 is going to be a cracker of an event for 2014. As easy as it is to create something like this on Word, I do hope this is real.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    E3 Discussion

THIS

This is what matters the most. Screw your Halo 5, your The Last Guardian, your Zelda Wii U. The Smash invitational tournament will be the biggest thing for E3 and it'll be hype as hell.

Have prog and D1 commentate, set it to standard rules (4 stocks no items) and have big names like Mango, Isai, M2K, Ally, PPMD, aMSa, etc in it and you got yourself the best E3 event.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    There's only two games on my mind, and they are Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire and Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U. I'm almost certain that these two games will make some sort of appearance at the conference this year given the colossal following they have.

This E3 list was leaked online which could easily be fake, but it still looks like it could potentially be the real stuff.

Spoiler:

There was another E3 List circulating the internet that didn't include ORAS which sort of came to my surprise, but I guess that just validates that both of these could be fake. I really do hope that one above is real though, Mario Party U is one I've been waiting for! Same for ORAS to appear at E3 would be great.

Also just noticed for the Wii U virtual Gamecube line up Mario Kart Double Dash, seriously if this list is real then E3 is going to be a cracker of an event for 2014. As easy as it is to create something like this on Word, I do hope this is real.

Uggh this is so overoptimistic and fake it hurts. I can see the announcement of Zelda U as well as the release date of a few games like Bayonetta 2 and SSB4.

Don't know what to expect, E3 has been awful for the past few years so I'm keeping my expectations in check. Do expect a lot of sequels and a deficiency in new IP's as always.

Back