• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E32K5 - Nintendo Discussion (Unlocked on May 17th)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Too keep Other Games relatively clean during E3, each of the big three gaming giants will have their own stickied discussion threads. Once this is unlocked, feel free to post.

Being the Nintendo Fanboy that I am, I'll be spending my time in here. I can get you guys high resolution screens and box art, that is if I don't get my access taken away by then. T_T;

Enjoy!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    *is so tempted to do something* But...I can't. Sorry. Anyway...

The trailer had me drooling until Link turned into a werewolf. What the heck? I don't want Link to be a werewolf. When has Link ever been a werewolf! Eh...This game was looking perfect to me until I saw that. Whatever, they know more than I do about this, so hopefully their judgement is right.

Twilight Princess. Interesting title. That shot with Zelda (so she was the hooded figure! :o) reminded me of the North American GBA ALttP commercial.

When he enters the Twilight Realm that has covered Hyrule, he transforms into a wolf and is captured.

Interesting. Sound familar no? I'm going to take a wack and guess that this has something to do with the Dark World, or Evil Realm if you will. While in the Dark World you are changed into whatever your heart reflects (ie: Link = Rabbit in ALttP). But why would Link turn into a werewolf? Something is up? Maybe we don't have such a nice Link this time around...

BTW, that link you posted is to TSA's site.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    The wolf thing is probably just another "theme". Every Zelda game has one. Just think of it as another Majora's Mask-like morphing system. Think about how great it'd be if you could morph into birds and other sorts of animals...

Anyway, Zelda is going to be one of the greatest games known to man, so I won't go on about it. At the minute I'm more hyped-up about a machine that I already technically own... this little thing. :D

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The Game Boy Micro sounds like a stupid idea to me. They've released the bloody system three times now! Just give us the Game Boy Evolution already! Jeez.

Anyway...

It's only the first day. But it better pick up. We've got some still pictures of the Revolution. Very slick, but very bare. It has a logo, but my God it's small. At least put it on the side of the system so it's big. Whatever, the look is going to change by the time it's released. It's not final yet. I see nothing for memory cards (sorry Erica), but it is going to use SD memory cards (didn't they say that last time?), and I see a covering over the slot (I'm assuming the glowing light of blue is where you put the discs), so we may have Memory Card support (I hope), maybe the USB ports can be used? It's 100% wireless (er...controller wise). Yay! (as is Xbox 360 and the PS3...I think. I see no controller slots on it. Heh, the PS3 stole the Spider-Man font. Lol). So, whether you like the idea of all wireless or not, it's here to stay apparently. But, I'm upset. Where are the videos, the screen shots. I want Revolution game footage darn it.

I'm excited for Mario Kart DS. Graphics have improved since it's last showing, but I liked how the 64 version looked better. But..OMG! it has courses from all the previous Mario Kart games plus it's own new games.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Here's a pic of the GBM.
    E32K5 - Nintendo Discussion (Unlocked on May 17th)

And the hooded figure may not be Zelda, but it probably is.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The GBM doesn't even flip open like a AGS. The screen will get so scratched.

I just watched the Mario Kart video. The courses from the old game look like the old games. Like Super Mario Kart looks pixelated and Super Circuit has the GBA washed out colour look. Lol Genius!

New Super Mario Bros., looks good. The bottom screen's purpose confuses me. Metroid Prime Hunters looks better than ever. New GCN Kirby game!

Years
    Super Smash Bros. Revolution CONFIRMED!!!

Yay its been officially confirmed that SSBR is being made

-So far the only thing we actually know is that its an Wifi online game

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Chimecho's Passion said:
    Yay its been officially confirmed that SSBR is being made

-So far the only thing we actually know is that its an Wifi online game
    Can't this go in the Revolution thread? Really... you didn't even include a picture or information...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Shinin said:
    There are no pics and is no info about it other than the fact it's online and going to be a Revolution launch title.
    It's going to be a launch title? If so then it will be great, but looks like they would do like it's been done before (have the system come out and have the SSB game come out later).

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    They guy said he'll "make sure there's a Super Smash Brothers game available at launch." Much to the delight of the crowd.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    *is so tempted to do something* But...I can't. Sorry. Anyway...

The trailer had me drooling until Link turned into a werewolf. What the heck? I don't want Link to be a werewolf. When has Link ever been a werewolf! Eh...This game was looking perfect to me until I saw that. Whatever, they know more than I do about this, so hopefully their judgement is right.

Humpf, this sounds like Wind Waker. "Oh, the graphics are so stupid Im not going to play blah blah". Now Link is a Wolf. I do not like the idea, but we have to wait and see how that will be included into the jogability~

Back