• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eagun = Ash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    While i was playing through pokemon colosseum i arrived at agate village. Is Eagun Ash or does he have anything to do with Ash? I sy this because he says before his battle with Skrub that his first pokemon was a pikachu and he was once the most powerful trainer around. Could this possibly be Ash in the future under a different name?

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I don't think it's him exactly it's probably just an omage to his caracther. I can't remember what he looks like, so I can't say for sure. Depends on how far in the future Colluseum takes place.
    Which rases another question, which girl is Beulah (his wife) modeled after... Rui does look like Misty. *is shot*

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • But Eagun has a WIFE. Doesn't that seem... unfitting... to... uh... Ash's... uh... priorities?
    Um... isn't Eagun a senior citizen? even pokemon trainers can get married.Even though Ash didn't seem to have any interest in girls, he could have grown up. How else would children be born. It's futuristic.

Last edited:

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I think Colosseum is meant to be between Generation 1/3 and 2/4.
    Seeing as the games that involve Pokémon training have very, very little to do with the anime.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Yeah i thought Rui looked liked Misty as well. Maybe Beulah is based on a futuristic Misty with Rui being her daughter. Its quite interesting lol.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Rui is most likely a reference to Misty and nothing more.
    And I highly doubt that Misty becomes a grandmother in the 3 year gap between Gen 1/3 and Gen 2/4 with a character that doesn't even exist in the same canon.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Let me state this as plainly as possible:

The. games. and. anime. are. from. two. different. canons.

Ash is an anime character based off of Red that will never appear in the games. The fact that Euagn uses a Pikachu is irrelevant and possibly just a reflection of how popular and classic Pikachu is. >_>

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Actually, Ash has to be Eagun. On Bulbapedia, it says Eagun has seen Ho-Oh twice in his life. Ash saw Ho-Oh on the first day of his Pokemon journey. Then he saw Ho-Oh again in the Johto region. He also is very energetic, just like Ash, and Ash seems like the type who could never sit still, which would explain how Eagun is so fit. The in game date was never mentioned and if you notice that in both games set in the Orre region has a hover vehicle, while in the series (Including the black and white series) the cars/motorcycles are WHEELED! the game must have taken place far into the future after ash finished his journey and became a Pokemon master. i find it realistic that Eagun is Ash and Beulah is Misty. the game was made during the 3rd gen, but that doesent mean it took place during that time period. Think about it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Wtf? Please don't post in threads over a month old...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back