• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Early morning thoughts

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    As the thread title says, what are the first few things that come in your mind when you first wake up. well when i wake up, i first try to check new fb updates, when i have holidays.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I try really hard to remember my dreams because the harder you try the more your unconscious brain thinks of them as important information and thus you start remembering them more. So the first thing I do is try to remember my dream and put it into words in my head, so it doesn't drop out immediately.

Then I usually assess whether or not I have to pee.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    "Just 10 more minutes." which turns into another two hours of sleep.

Last edited:

Poki

Banned
    Years
    "School? Kill me now."

When I don't have school, I just sleep all day and then stay up all night, so my thoughts are usually happy ones.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    when I wake up on the weekend I am elated and think "man this is gonna be a good day" even though I more than likely won't be doing anything. when I wake up on a school day I usually think something like "okay in the grand scheme of things this week's almost over" but I usually think about how I can't wait to be back in bed.

Years
    I think about how comfy the bed is and how tired I still am because I rarely get a full 8 hours sleep. Then I think about food and coffee.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    "What do I need to go and do today?" "What do I want to do today?"

Formerly "aw hell I have to get on the bus at 5:30 and listen to a bunch of hens yammer LOUDLY on the bus, and then I get to walk into a cafeteria that smells like chicken feed, and then I get to go to math class to learn about useless **** from an annoying loud teacher, and then I get to learn NAMES AND DATES from a dumbass teacher, then I get to go and learn about the holocaust because apparently there's a lot of literature about that and then I get to go to lunch and try to stomach the smell of PET FOOD and all of the obnoxious pretentious wasted do-nothings in the cafeteria, and finally I get to go to science class and feel bad about the one teacher trying to cooperate with me in a battle I don't want to fight, and then I end the day with more LOUD obnoxious hens skwawking the entire way home requiring me to wear sunglasses and headphones in order to ignore them sufficiently. Once I get home I sleep, and I don't wake up until 4:30 the next morning to do it all over again"

Yeah, that's over. Thank God.

Sirfetch’d

I am such a night owl and i hate waking up

Tsutarja

"I really wish I could go back to bed, but I can't."

pkmin3033

"What day is it?"
    "What do I have to do today?"

Those are usually the first three things that pop into my head when I wake up...I usually wake up very disoriented, get up automatically, and then spend the next hour or so downstairs on my laptop trying to wake myself up. xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well before I actually "wake up" I'm usually in this weird state where I'm no longer sleeping, but not really aware of anything. I usually think strange things during this time. Then once I'm actually aware I tend to think about whatever I was dreaming about before waking up and then my mind eventually shifts to "what day is it?" "What should I do today?" kind of things.

This all happens unless I wake up to my alarm :(((

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Well, the alarm is what usually wakes me. Nine times out of ten I'll git the snooze button and tell myself that I want to sleep a little more. Before I either sleep or get out of bed, I check my texts, cause my girlfriend usually wakes up before me and texts me, which I reply back to/call her. Then I usually just knock out again, with the phone next to my ear in case she texts back. If I do get out, I shower and pray the hot water is actually hot.

Back