• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earthberry's New Trading Thread: Items, TM's Berries and Pokemon!

latios09

Super Event Trader
Years
Would you happen to have a non shiny Space C Deoxys? If not, what do wantt for the Pikachu Colored Pichu?

Last edited:

latios09

Super Event Trader
Years
I don't have a non-shiny Deoxys but what do you have to offer for the pichu?

Lovely Place Mew, Japanese Fan Club Jirachi, Any of the three legendary birds lvl 100 excellent movesets, GameStop Deoxys.

Are you interested in any of those?

Zidy

Beast Type
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
Can I get a Micle Berry? Don't have much to offer, I do have a lot of Feebas's though.

Years
hey, doyou need any TMs to complete your collection? i have them all in multiples, so if you need any, im your man.

i woudl like to trade the japenese set of the regis (ice, rock, steel) you have. i can trade at least 5 good TMs.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
I was wondering if you would EV train my Gengar, is there something you would want for doing that?

Edit-I was asking Sinno by the way.

Last edited:
Years
hey, doyou need any TMs to complete your collection? i have them all in multiples, so if you need any, im your man.

i woudl like to trade the japenese set of the regis (ice, rock, steel) you have. i can trade at least 5 good TMs.

I will think about the TM's! I am more interested in trading pokemon but I will give it some thought. As far as the Regi's go, I'm not really sure what the "good" TM's are. If you could give me an idea I'm sure we can work something out.

BUUUMMPP

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Hey, can we trade my Kadrabara when when I'm ready? I need to evlove it.

I was wondering if you would EV train my Gengar, is there something you would want for doing that?

Edit-I was asking Sinno by the way.
I don't know, what do you want it to be EV'd in?

Last edited:
Back