• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

earths fate

Sython429

FMA fan
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    i made a banner on photoshop for you to critique. please no flameing because this is my first. i just want to know if it is good. here it is.
    earths fate

Hope you like.

Sython429

FMA fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    i just made a new inuyasha banner. please reply.
    earths fate

Offtopic question: how many banners are allowed in a sig?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Please do not double post, use the edit button, its your friend ^0^

As for the banners, there alright for a begginer, the second one is much better than the first, i'll leave the others to give out some handy tips.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • not bad, they certainly look better than my first. <_< >_> i'm glad none of you were around to see those... xD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I reckon the second one is the best out of all three.

And, you're allowed as many banners as you like as long as they go past 500x300 pixels...

Sython429

FMA fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    ok. thanks for the comment.^_^ does anyone know anywhere i can get good brushes or how i can make them myself?

Sython429

FMA fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    i just made a new banner using tutorials fromm good-tutorials.com and it is definately the best out of these three. however, imageshack is being stupid and i click browse and pick the banner. then i click host it and this text pops up, "Please click "Browse" and select a file to upload." so once it stops being stupid i will show you.
    EDIT: lol imagine that. imageshack started working as soon as i finished typing this message. here is the banner. hope you like it.
    earths fate

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • the problem here is that... the image lacks depth. if you're gonna make it fade, dont' change opacity, make it hard light and duplicate the layer. set the duplicate layer to overlay or hard light, and it should look much better.

Sython429

FMA fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    is this one better?
    earths fate

EDIT: gah hold on a sec.
    EDIT2: there we go.
    EDIT3: i just finished a new one. here it is.
    earths fate

Last edited:
    Back