• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Easiest game you have ever played?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Super Mario Wuss. It is a joke hack of Super Mario World that is so easy that I think a 2 year old can beat it. The level design stays mostly the same, but nearly all of the pits are filled in and enemies are very rarely generated, if at all and if they are, then they are usually trapped in a makeshift cage. You also have a ton of one-ups scattered everywhere.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Mario Kart 64

extremely fun and worth the money
    still to this day sometimes me and my friends play to see who the best is xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. :| They pulled everything challenging out of the Ranger series with this game and, just in case you get bored of it and put it down for a year, they make sure to remind you exactly what direction is north or east or west every time they mention it: "You should head east (→) to ____ Town for this mission." Is the arrow really necessary??

Also really easy were the Yu-Gi-Oh! games they used to have on GB/C. XD; The card systems were so, so broken because they couldn't fit any real card effects or anything on the game and the gameplay itself was only slightly like the actual cardgame. I don't remember details, just that it was so easy to cheat and win.

Pokémon Snap was pretty easy too, but at least it was never so easy that it detracted from the fun. u_u;;

Back