• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Easiest Legendary Pokemon To Catch??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I think palkia and dialga were easy to catch because I would use a ultra ball once and I caught them. lol

Years
    Easiest - Dialga/Palkia. Their catch rate is far higher and I caught Dialga in five turns.

Hardest - The runaways. But since I havent encoutered Ho-oh, Lugia or any of the Regis I cant be certain.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2013
    Dialga and Palkia has a high catch rate. i got Dialga in a normal pokeball and Palkia in a net ball with full health

neonlights

Über Crystal Maniac
    Years
    I found Suicune easy to catch.
    He was on hp 34 and was Burnt.
    I think that I used 4 Ultra Balls?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Regigigas(easy! if you had the 3 regis plus fighting pokemon in your team, but I had to save before I caught it in case I overdo my attacks.)

The Trio(Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit) I had to use Master balls if Dusk balls won't work.

SilverMoon249

Guardian of the Sea
    Years
    Well, for me, my easiest legendary pokemon catch (w/o master balls, duh!) was the lvl70 ho-oh on my silver version, believe it or not! It took me 2 maybe 3 turns to weaken it, when all it would use was sunny day, and then i caught it in the first ultra ball i threw. The odds must be phenomenal! Sadly, this was like my 4-5th try (i saved before battling it) overall, but still! I'm just lucky sometimes, i guess...

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    For anyone who said Arceus...you know you can't legally catch that right?

Anyways I have never played DP but the others I have played. I'll say Articuno. why? KILL THAT RATATA WITH MIND READER GO! As in an ice attack with 10 PP means it can't really hurt you and you can lob ultra balls at it.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I always thought Lugia was easily caught, and Mewtwo was easy (If you use a Master Ball XD)

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Well for me:

Easiest
    1. Rayquaza: I've caught it many times with just Poke Balls or Great Balls. Once,I caught it for a friend (on his game) with a Timer Ball on the third turn.
    2. Groudon and Kyogre on Emerald: I caught Groundon with a Poke Ball and Kyorgre with a Great Ball.
    3. The 3 Legendary Birds: Caught all with Pokeballs in a small amount of time.
    4. Mewtwo: Master Ball. DUH!
    Hardest
    1. Ho-Oh on Gold: I coudn't get it to stay in the ball. I caught it eventually though.
    2. The 3 Legendary Dogs on FR/LG: I've never even ran into one.
    3. Latios and Latias: I've only caught a Latias and I had to use my Ruby to get another Master Ball just to catch it!
    I've never played D/P so I don't know about those.

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    It's either Dialga orr Regigigas.
    Regigigas only took 2 DuskBalls.
    Dialga took only 1 Ultraball.
    So I guess Dialga.

blastoise>you

blahblahblah
    Years
    besides Dailga, I've never had a problem catching moltres in rby or fr.

hardest have to be the ones that are like level 70. I'm always under leveled and usually give up and throw a masterball.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Easiest: Uxie, when I threw my third Poké Ball, it got caught.

Hardest: Lugia (in all versions) was "·%·$&·$ hard. One of the reasons it's my favorite of all time! In Silver, took 73 Poké Balls the first time. In FR, about 45. and Emerald... Well, after paralyzing it and using False Swipe to HP-it to 1... only 59.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hm, well I'm only going on personal experiences, as obviously its different for everyone.

Easiest: Any legendary I've caught in a Masterball :P Haha, seriously, for me it was probably Moltres in Yellow. Took 1 Ultraball, luck I guess.

Hardest: Lugia in Gold, took blooming ages and must have cost at least 30 odd Ultra balls or whatever I used.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back