• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Easter Eggs?

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
Years
  • Just came across the Croagunk that comes out and cries if you stick your head through the Croagunk background in Pastoria City. I haven't really seen many easter eggs in D/P/Pt so I was wondering if anyone's willing to share their story on any they've come across :D

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
  • I noticed that too. Weird, huh? I noticed also a guy who points out your pokemon's best IV at the Battle Tower.

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    the crogunk thing makes a noise? i never knew that maybe i should try it out.. where in the battle frontier is the guy that tells you about the IVs?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Beside the Marsh. It's only in Platinum, so you can't see it if you don't have the game.

Wow, there's a IV guy?! *goes check*

zerwey

:3
    Years
  • I still can't find said sign. What part of Pastoria is it in? Like, can you explain it EXACTLY?

[It's only in Platinum, so if you have D/P, stop reading xD]

Stand directly in front of the entrance to the Great Marsh in Pastoria City. Then turn around and go back a few steps. Keep walking until you see a big board, with a picture of a Croagunk on it [it may be a little to your left, if you are walking back from the Great Marsh]. Go to the board, and keep walking along the side, pressing down, until your head goes through.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yes the Croagunk thing was really cool. I didn't know there was an IV checker person though.

Back