• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen easter eggs

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2011
    Easter egg darmanitan: go to the desert resort entrance of the relic castle and there should be statues but when you give the statue a ragecandy bar the statue wakes up

Last edited by a moderator:

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    MMMmmmm, well unova like the new kanto. One easter egg is that you get the team rocket music.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Casteliacones are Vanillites. You can tell because a news reporter on TV said that theirs ran away when she tried to eat them.

Years
    Also, a possible reference to a cartoon - the leader himself. Where else have we seen an earth-power-based-cowboy before?

lol, naming him Clay as well made it totally obvious.

also, for any pop culture tards in here like me, everyone knows how Elesa is basically the Lady Gaga of Unova, amirite?

One of her quotes when you meet her the first time is something along the lines of "Trainers were born this way." lmao, I have no idea if that was intended or coincidental, but I'm lovin' it.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011

also, for any pop culture tards in here like me, everyone knows how Elesa is basically the Lady Gaga of Unova, amirite?

One of her quotes when you meet her the first time is something along the lines of "Trainers were born this way." lmao, I have no idea if that was intended or coincidental, but I'm lovin' it.

Yeah Elesa totally reminds me of Lady Gaga

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

That song came out February 11, and was released here March 6. I doubt they were changing Elesa's dialogue at that point to match Lady Gaga, lol. Unless she's been quoted to talking about that long before it came out. :'3

Back