• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Easy level Pokemon Quiz! (includes: GBC, RBY,RSE)

Darkside

Michael Myers
Years
  • Allrighy then! Decided to make a quiz from Gameboy Pokemon-games! I make one question at a time, and winner ata the end gets my services (Includes helping in some hacking) They are not much, but the prize is not the main thing.

QUESTION NRO. 1:

How many times you have to examine the triangle in Birth Island before Deoxys?
    (means if you get them all right and don`t have to start over.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Another pokemon quiz? How original.. and its in the wrong forum ^^

Darkside

Michael Myers
    Years
  • Yeah, you`re right, shoulda put it in here in the first place, but....... well, cannot help it now, can i ? And, heck of that question, that was boring and nerdy. lets put soemthing else:

If you capture Mewtwo at level 100, what moves does it have? (requires some hacking, or then you must just train it with the danger that you delete wrong moves(:)

Back