• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Easy Way To Increase Affection in Pokémon Amie

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2014
    Hi guys my 8 yr old bro was playing on amie and when I saw my braixen it was 5 hearts!
    I asked him to do more and he did the complete party in like 30 min!
    He just played Hard levels of games to collect better poke puffs and after feeding them, he plays more game so fullness levels decrease and feeds them again... Wow I was literally impressed!

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • Wow! Your entire team has five hearts? That's awesome! Pretty useful, too. Happy Pokémon obey you and like you more. My Greninja is my only Pokémon with five hearts, and whenever I use him, he twitches and it says, "Frogger is happily awaiting your instructions" or "You and Frogger are breathing in sync."

... The last one's a bit creepy, though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2014
    Lol...
    My braixen now hits almost every move critically and when she gets poisoned or asleep it wakes up quickly

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • Also, if you're Pokepuff case is full you can just lose two infinite minigames back to back on purpose to reset their hunger and just feed away! It's much faster than continuous playing if you have too much Pokepuffs.

"You and Frogger are breathing in sync."
    ... The last one's a bit creepy, though.

I find that quote epic haha...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2014
    Also, if you're Pokepuff case is fall you can just lose two infinite minigames back to back on purpose to reset their hunger and just feed away! It's much faster than continuous playing if you have too much Pokepuffs.

I find that quote epic haha...

Well actually, I tried ur method and it was faster...

Back