• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Easy way to tell when someone is online/offline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    I think there should be a way to tell if someone is online or offline easily. Next to the person's username, it would show a green or red dot glowing. If it is green, they are currently online. If it is red, they are currently offline. Also, instead of having a strikeout on the users name if they are banned, it should just show a yellow X.
    Here's what it would look like:

ONLINE:
    Easy way to tell when someone is online/offline

OFFLINE:

BANNED:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I think you've got your Online/Offline image turned off. If you go into "Edit Options" and scroll near the middle there should be a bunch of tick boxes to restrict what shows in your postbit; if you tick "Online/Offline image," or something similar to that, it should show the green dot if someone's online and gray if they're offline. As for red, that only shows if you're staff and you see someone is invisible, so for aesthetic purposes it couldn't be used to denote an offline user. :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    I think you've got your Online/Offline image turned off. If you go into "Edit Options" and scroll near the middle there should be a bunch of tick boxes to restrict what shows in your postbit; if you tick "Online/Offline image," or something similar to that, it should show the green dot if someone's online and gray if they're offline. As for red, that only shows if you're staff and you see someone is invisible, so for aesthetic purposes it couldn't be used to denote an offline user. :(

Wow, I didn't even see that. Thank you so much.

EVERYONE DISREGARD THIS ENTIRE THREAD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back