• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eating A Pokemon?

Absol Perfect Distaster

Lethal Razor Wind!
    Years
    Imagine eating a pokemon? would it taste like sh*t? would it be salty? what would a fried pachirusu taste like? Discuss!

Isn't that like us saying "Imagine eating an animal? would it taste like sh*t? would it be salty? what would a fried squirrel taste like(I've never ate a squirrel before. I should try it one day.)?

I need meat in order to survive! I can't live off of salads or I'll just go crazy. I bet making spicy chicken wings requires a torchic. And I also bet that ditto is bubble gum.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I'm not sure but people eaten them before in the Canalave library it says if you eat a pokemon pick it's bones clean then return them to the ocean then they'll be born anew or something like that.

That makes virtually no sense because if you consume ,it will never come back ,unless you are talking about the circle of life.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    lol, I remember when Meowth actually tried to take a bite out of Magikarp, all skin and bones, that's it o.o
    That's my favorite episode, as it shows Gyarados in all his divine beauty.
    Anyway, I beleive there's already a thread for this, but I would like to eat some Miltank burgers. =3

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    I like how loads of people are saying that they would never eat a pokemon. You realize that if you live in the pokemon world, they are the only living creatures besides us, right? So you all are going to be vegetarians?

I would imagine that Milktank/Tauros burgers would taste much like hamburgers that we have today. Grumpig and the Blaziken line would supply us with bacon and chicken, and several water pokemon would give us a wide selection of seafood and shellfish to eat.

Ditto would taste like Jell-O! Muck tastes like chocolate pudding! Or if your in the mood for something a bit more nutritious, indulge yourself with a nice Shaymin salad.
    o.o Muk is toxic, and I think Shaymin is on the endangered species list; no eating legendary pokemon!

...O.o

*runs as far away from the cannibals as possible*

That reminds me, May used to always want noodle soup. Wonder where the meat came from.

And, there's that episode, where they find Whitney. They saw a hamburger stand, didn't they. Explain that. -.-"
    How are we cannibals if we eat pokemon? That's just like saying you're a cannibal if you eat animals. A cannibal is something that eats the same species of itself (humans eating humans, Jirachi eating Jirachi, etc.).

lol, I remember when Meowth actually tried to take a bite out of Magikarp, all skin and bones, that's it o.o
    That was one of the best episodes ever^^

Scrambled Togepi, Bread with Ditto Jelly spread and a side of Grumpig bacon to start your morning off right.
    I'm with you!
    For lunch - a tomato sandwitch with Ivysaur lettuce, Miltank cheese. . .a nice cup of Glaceon slushie
    For dinner - pizza with Spoink peporonie and Grumpig sausage. . .even Roserade salad sounds good. . .
    For desert - Ditto pudding! Maybe with some Gulpin icecream XP

~Night

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    o.o Muk is toxic, and I think Shaymin is on the endangered species list; no eating legendary pokemon!

*Belch* Oops. Too late. Woulda been better if it was a Blaziken-czar-shaymin-salad though. More filling that way.

I wonder what Dragonite meat would taste like...

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    Imagine eating a pokemon? would it taste like sh*t? would it be salty? what would a fried pachirusu taste like? Discuss!

i would not mind eating a good ole leg of miltank probally tastes like steak and i would not mind eating a minced oddish it would be a salad XD

Back