• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EBS + Essentials BW Critical Error

GioHiTech

Its like ****ing christmas up in here
Years
  • So I'm using essentials BW and EBS and I was having some problems when running battles, so I decided to install EBS on a new BW to see how it'd run. I installed the mouse system, put everything in its place and went to test a battle. Both wild and Trainer battles crash, sometimes at the start, sometimes when someone lands an attack, etc. and it gives me the message "Critical error C000005 at adress 10015A57". Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Edit: It works fine in wild battles, but only sometimes?

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • So I'm using essentials BW and EBS and I was having some problems when running battles, so I decided to install EBS on a new BW to see how it'd run. I installed the mouse system, put everything in its place and went to test a battle. Both wild and Trainer battles crash, sometimes at the start, sometimes when someone lands an attack, etc. and it gives me the message "Critical error C000005 at adress 10015A57". Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Edit: It works fine in wild battles, but only sometimes?

Essentials BW comes with EBS pre-installed , along with Mouse system.

Back