• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ecruteak City

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarthVBA

FC:1033-2533-3925 [ Platinum ]
Years
  • im at Ecruteak City in soul silver and im confused where to go.yes, i have beaten the rival in the burned tower.got surf.here are my pokemon:
    Quilava 26
    Pidgeotto 24 [ little more to 25 ]
    Nidoking 23 [i dont know how i got a moon stone. i looked in my bag and i had it so dont ask ]
    Flaffy 22
    Sudowoodo 21

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Use the Help thread next time, please.

Anyways... you have two choices, actually. You can either go west to Olivine City (which tends to be the usual way to go, and level-wise the suggested way), or you could go east to Mahogany Town first, and deal with what occurs there before you go to Olivine. It's up to you, really, and there's no different in the end. (Assuming you got the badge from Ecruteak Town and also investigated the Dance Theatre there as well first...)

And now I shall close this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back