• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eddie's Pokemon League

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dd13

Leader of the Fallen
    Years
    yes, Kamui is taking all positions except those i allow other people to have. you may have the fighting pokemon gym. pm me your info so i can edit the first post. be warned, you need to be dedicated! im getting sick of bumping this because my team members are not on hardly at all.... :(
    if it keeps up, i will close this league. :(

Kamui

´
    Years
    As 3dd13 said. I will be the subs for all gym leaders except the ones specified otherwise.
    This wont be permanently, its just to keep the league alive for now.

For today, in about 7-8 hours(GMT 9PM), I will be accepting Fire gym challanges.
    Rules: 3 OU maximum, Items clause. 6 vs 6 level 100.

Note: I am just sub! I do not want to have any record of the battles wheter its win or lose. At the end of each battle I will be disconnecting the battle so the record doesnt save! Exception is my real position, which is the dark elite.
    I will be battling normally with the dark elite team ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    maybe u should let this league crash and burn cause it doesnt seem to be attracting attention like the other leagues r instead challenge the other ones i may be worth your time

Kamui

´
    Years
    LOL, I just wanted to help out to keep it alive for a short while until it has good leaders who actually turn up online :P.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    lol thats also nice of u but u urself this league is crashing and burning no offense to the people who worked hard to make it

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Maybe it's the title name? I know the name has changed and it looks like a great league, but before I clicked it I thought it was just some self diggin newb who thought he/she could have a league, and the name actually repelled me. No offence.
    :)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Well Kamui my hat is off to you for trying so hard to help someone out since this is the only legitimate player I see in the leader's column
    pinkpanther8u

The rest are all either known hackers or DC'ers, or else stopped coming onto PC months ago.

Kamui

´
    Years
    I am one of leaders aswell ;).

Well I told 3dd13 so delete all the leaders and get rather active members.

IMO we have enough leagues for now, but its up to 3dd13 what she wants to do...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    she should delete it so that theres one less league around in fact tell her to challenge the gyms instead
    itll bw fun for her lol

3dd13

Leader of the Fallen
    Years
    The leagues closed... :(

from reading the "current" messages, i have decided to close the league. i dont have much time to battle anyway, and i have just turned 18, so there will be more things comming up. when the time comes, i will make a new post with the leagues name in it.
    plus untill then, it will be hello league challenges. i will make myself handy with normal battles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back