• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Editing a music?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    I know that with iTunes, we can edit all sorts of info of a music file, but now that I'm too lazy to install it again, can anyone please tell me how to edit the info of the music file with other programs? I mean, most importantly, the artwork of the file, of course other stuffs too. I'm using Windows 7. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

droomph

weeb
    Years
    As far as I know, iTunes is the only program that can do something like that.

But since it's free and also windows-compatible, you should just download that. And thqh it's not that hard to install.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    One problem, though, droomph. Well, it's an issue for me. iTunes on Windows tends to crash often. So I get along with Spotify. If you're using MP3 files from your computer, and you're using Spotify, you just have to make sure that the title, album name, and artist are correct, and they match what they have in the Spotify database and it'll automatically add the album art. Lyrics, I'm not sure about, though...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    This is more about the computer software designed to play music rather than the music itself, so I'mma move this to Technology & Internet.

Moving on up

Years
    If you're looking to edit the metadata of an audio file, you want something like MP3tag. It just depends on whether iTunes album art is stored in the metadata or no. I'm honestly not sure.

Back