• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Editing Elite Four Champions Team?

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
Years
  • I managed to change the Elite Fours Pokemon Teams using the tool "Gym Edit GB" by Swampert Tools however there is no option to change the Champions team [Blue/Garry]. I also downloaded the tool "Challenge" which edits Rival battles however the Elite Four battle is also not present here also.

I was wondering if there was a tool to edit the Champion battle?

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
    Years
  • There is a tool I think its called advanced trainer editor or Atrainer editor
    I use it to edit the teams.... There are three teams for the champ one for each starter you pick

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Unamed Trainer editor is afaik the best option for editing trainers. There was another one, but I cannot remember the name... I think it was with g3t, but I havent used that in a while so I cant recall for sure. But you may want to try those out.
    A-Trainer isn't properly labeled and is know to be unstable.

Back