• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Editing the Hoenn Pokedex

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2016
    Is there a way to edit the Hoenn Pokedex? For example, if you were to get a Bulbasaur before getting the national dex it would have no info. Is there a tool to make it so certain Pokemon are within the region's dex?

Years
  • 0xRH's GBA Pokémon Game Editor has an inbuilt Pokedex order editor, it's the bottom list I think (the top one is National Dex Number, might be other way round). I'm sure there are standalone tools but that's what I've used.

*EDIT* I recommend looking in resources and tutorials for how to extend the regional dex if you plan on adding more to it. I'm too lazy to link but it should be easy to find

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2016
    0xRH's GBA Pokémon Game Editor has an inbuilt Pokedex order editor, it's the bottom list I think (the top one is National Dex Number, might be other way round). I'm sure there are standalone tools but that's what I've used.

*EDIT* I recommend looking in resources and tutorials for how to extend the regional dex if you plan on adding more to it. I'm too lazy to link but it should be easy to find

Thanks, GBA Pokemon Game Editor works just fine. I thought a tool like this was only available for FR so I'm really excited about trying this out!

Back