• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Editor for V17+

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2018
    Hey,

I just upgraded to using V17.2 of essentials and I noticed the editor that has been in the file since previous versions was missing. Is there some other way to edit trainers and stuff beyond the editor and I just dont realize it. If not where can I find it.

Thanks.

Sparkin

I just upgraded to using V17.2 of essentials and I noticed the editor that has been in the file since previous versions was missing. Is there some other way to edit trainers and stuff beyond the editor and I just dont realize it. If not where can I find it.

Thanks.

The editor was merged with the game file. You'll have to start the game in playtest mode to access it via on the Continue screen.

Back