• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Education

Years
    I'm taking a year out to travel and work before I go to Art college to do a one year foundation course and then decide where I want to go from there...though I'm quite interested in doing something with Film and Video, so I may go for that course in Uni.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    I'll probably start out at the local college just because it's very cheap and it'll give me time to think more about where I want to further my education

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I already am in uni, doing mecha engineering it wasnt really up to my expectations and most likely going to move to do environmental engineering next year.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    I'm, without a doubt, going to persue a further education at a university when I graduate High School. From there I'll do what I've always wanted to do...Move to London and enroll in Medical School and eventually become an Emergency Room Physican.

Back