• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Edward's Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
  • Hi there
    First.. can I have a a pair of mistery eggs please? :3
    and now.. lets go to business..
    Im interested in this:
    ♀Timid Gardevoir//Edward 53180
    252 Sp Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Hp
    20/20/20/29/21/28
    Psychic//Shadow Ball//Thunderbolt//Focus Blast
    I have crown entei, movie arceus and movie celebi
    also I got a flawless shiny bagon and shiny flawless beldum but I'd like a clone back for any of these ones :)

The eggs are ok, they're free ;D
    I've all the events that you mentionated me (i only need to hack check them).
    Who are the OT of the flaweless pokes??

so alucard what r u looking for?
    i really want the 3 regis

Read the first post pal ;D

I would love 3 random eggs too please and I also have both tms you need and both berries as well.

Well, i can give you the 3 eggs and a pokemon the Newbie area, for 4 filler pokemons whit the tm's and berries attached, sounds good?

Last edited:

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
  • Yup I checked them and they are legit :)
    so it'll be the gardevoir for the bagon and 2 eggs? :3
    also you'll give me a clone back right? because I cant clone :/

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • Well, i can give you the 3 eggs and a pokemon the Newbie area, for 4 filler pokemons whit the tm's and berries attached, sounds good?

Yeah thats sounds good. When you have a chance, add my FC and just come to wifi room. I am there for another 2.5ish hrs. Dont bother VM/PMing me as I will not be on the comp.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Would it be possible to get two or three mystery eggs? I would give you the TMs that you have on your want list for the eggs, but, from the above post it seems that you are already getting them. Are there any other Items/TMs you'd be interested in?

SneakyScyther100

Scyther Lover
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    EV training
    Pokemon:Teddiursa
    Nature: Any
    Ability/Trait: Quick Feet
    Moveset: Maybe egg moves
    EV Spread: Speed and Attack Ev trained please

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Yup I checked them and they are legit :)
    so it'll be the gardevoir for the bagon and 2 eggs? :3
    also you'll give me a clone back right? because I cant clone :/

Sure i can clone your shiny but i want Beldum ;D

Shiny lvl 1 Cyndaquill for that Ev'd donphan??

Thanks but i'm not interested. I've some shinies Cyndaquils in my Pearl cartridge.

Yeah thats sounds good. When you have a chance, add my FC and just come to wifi room. I am there for another 2.5ish hrs. Dont bother VM/PMing me as I will not be on the comp.

Catch me tomorrow please, i'm exhausted right now :S

Would it be possible to get two or three mystery eggs? I would give you the TMs that you have on your want list for the eggs, but, from the above post it seems that you are already getting them. Are there any other Items/TMs you'd be interested in?

The mystery eggs are free, but if you're so kind and want to give the TM's is ok pal.

EV training
    Pokemon:Teddiursa
    Nature: Any
    Ability/Trait: Quick Feet
    Moveset: Maybe egg moves
    EV Spread: Speed and Attack Ev trained please

I'll work tomorrow on it ok?

Last edited:

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
  • Oh right I confused :9 yip yio no problem so Ill try to catch when youre on :)
    btw use the diamond code please :)

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years

• The mystery eggs are free, but if you're so kind and want to give the TM's is ok pal.

Yeah I know, but I kinda feel bad not giving anything in return, so I have three filler pokes with the TMs for rest, bulk up, and I'm throwing brick break in there too. Just tell me when you want to trade.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Yeah I know, but I kinda feel bad not giving anything in return, so I have three filler pokes with the TMs for rest, bulk up, and I'm throwing brick break in there too. Just tell me when you want to trade.

Right now if you like ;D
    Let me grab my DS and i see you in WiFi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back