• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EdwardsNT here!

EdwardsNT

Unova League Champion
Years
  • Hey everyone, just recently joined but then never found the time to come and post and introduce myself.
    I am a huge gamer and am also going to school for Game Design.
    I am a huge pokemon gamer, but currently only playing Pokemon Leaf Green, White, and White 2. I am gonna start on my rom gameplay again though!

Well..glad to be here!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there EdwardsNT, welcom to PokeCommunity.

What does the NT in your username mean? Is it a reference to Mega Man NT Warrior?

If you want to discuss all thing LeafGreen here, head over to the Advance Generation Games forums here. In addition, we have the Black and White and Black 2 and White 2 forums here for you.

Alternatively, you can come to the Trade Corner if you are looking for any specific Pokemon.

In any case, I hope you enjoy time here.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • Hey, I'm in school for game production. Nice to know there are more people in that field. Truth be told, I'm back in school for it to advance my career.

Have fun at PC. I'm sure you'll find something that catches your fancy!

EdwardsNT

Unova League Champion
    Years
  • Hey there EdwardsNT, welcom to PokeCommunity.

What does the NT in your username mean? Is it a reference to Mega Man NT Warrior?

If you want to discuss all thing LeafGreen here, head over to the Advance Generation Games forums here. In addition, we have the Black and White and Black 2 and White 2 forums here for you.

Alternatively, you can come to the trade corner if you are looking for any specific Pokemon.

In any case, I hope you enjoy time here.

The NT in my name actually stands for my first the middle initial Nickolaus Taylor.
    I will be sure to check those forums out and see what everyone is up to! THanks for the quick links!
    Also, I would be so down to check out the trade corner, but unfortunately trading is not an option for me atm due to my wifi security key + having a DS lite (DS Lite suck when it comes to wifi connections). My wifi is WPA2 locked and DS Lite can't connect to wpa :(
    I am hoping to get a 3DS here soon though that way I can also prepare to Pokemon X and Y.

Hey, I'm in school for game production. Nice to know there are more people in that field. Truth be told, I'm back in school for it to advance my career.

Have fun at PC. I'm sure you'll find something that catches your fancy!

That is awesome! I love meeting people that are in school for the gaming industry.
    Hey, in school beginning your career or advancing, it is awesome either way! Which school are you going to? I have no doubts that I will find something!

Oops, I messed up with the quoting lol. Second quote was not from tabor62 -.-

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • The NT in my name actually stands for my first the middle initial Nickolaus Taylor.
    I will be sure to check those forums out and see what everyone is up to! THanks for the quick links!
    Also, I would be so down to check out the trade corner, but unfortunately trading is not an option for me atm due to my wifi security key + having a DS lite (DS Lite suck when it comes to wifi connections). My wifi is WPA2 locked and DS Lite can't connect to wpa :(
    I am hoping to get a 3DS here soon though that way I can also prepare to Pokemon X and Y.

Actually, you can change your routers security settings if you choose to do so. I can't really help you with that as I'm not really all that tech-savvy. But if you choose to do so, look up how to do it with your brand and model of router.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC EdwardsNT! Another fan of Leaf Green, great! It was my first ever Pokemon game. I'm still a 15 years old but once i'm older, i'd like to become a Computer Programmer or a Game Designer. If you want to talk, don't hesitate to VM me! Have fun here!

Back