• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EEN's Gym Challenge

StaticGrafix

Expert Bug-type Trainer
    Years
    question!

i'd very much like to participate as a gym leader but i do not have a WEP connection here at home just a WPA and i can't change it. this means i cannot connect my poor ds lite to wi-fi. can i alternate to have my battles on pokémon battle revolution on the wii instead?

please let me know. thanks. :)

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Don't feel badly about it, you can't win 'em all, right?

I'm open for challenges, whenever! I'd also really like to take on every other Gym leader. Maybe we could record our Leader vs leader matches, to sort of make a specified (but optional) order for the challengers to take us on?

Nothing like ranking, just a win/loss ratio.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I wish to be a challenger. I like my team and my chances. So in the words of a wierd man aka. george w. bush "bring it on"

my name: ray or victor both are correct
    fc: is my soul silver fc
    PC name: ray423

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    May I please become the Fire leader? my fc is in my sig and my roster will be pmed to EEN in the next few days.

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    I had question.. Im interested in being fighting leader so if had a pokemon and its secondary type was fighting is that okay or does its primary type need to be fighting?

Back