• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Eerie DPPt Hidden Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
    Um, you know Stark Mountain, right? Well, if you've been there, you probably are familiar with the house with the old lady where you can sleep to heal you're beloved Pokemon. Well, isn't it creepy that the Old Lady tries to convince you to sleep in her bed? Why does she stare at you like that? Why does she seem to want to watch you sleeping? What does she do while you're sleeping? I doubt she just stares at you. Think about it.

~Prof. W.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Um, you know Stark Mountain, right? Well, if you've been there, you probably are familiar with the house with the old lady where you can sleep to heal you're beloved Pokemon. Well, isn't it creepy that the Old Lady tries to convince you to sleep in her bed? Why does she stare at you like that? Why does she seem to want to watch you sleeping? What does she do while you're sleeping? I doubt she just stares at you. Think about it.

~Prof. W.

haha lol and no matter how many times you go to sleep she keeps trying to convince you to sleep more :P

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    The same thing happens in RSE. There's a house in Route 111 that also has a creepy old lady. By the way, did you know that Nurse Joy tells you to return again? She sounds like she wants you to get hurt. Isn't that even creepier?

Sorry if I misspelled something, I'm still learning to speak English.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    The same thing happens in RSE. There's a house in Route 111 that also has a creepy old lady. By the way, did you know that Nurse Joy tells you to return again? She sounds like she wants you to get hurt. Isn't that even creepier?

Sorry if I misspelled something, I'm still learning to speak English.

i think nurse joys just being polite :P

and your english is perfect as is the english of a lot of people who apologise for their english :P

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years

~Prof. W.

yeah, i've always found this odd as well, just never thought anything of it

cipE

Breaking
    Years

~Prof. W.

I LOLED. That's something very funny that you caught there buddy.

Although I'm having trouble with what exactly she could even do to you. Would be different if it was an old man telling you to go to sleep again.

Glane Lettuce and Tomato

The One and Only Muffin Man
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 5, 2011
    I'm surprised she doesn't offer you candy to stay a little while longer if you refuse to stay a second time.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I don't see much discussion occurring besides, "I noticed her too," and creepy comments.

Really, it's just a video game, notably targeted at a younger audience, so these remarks are not what the developers intended. The characters are just healing your Pokemon; the old lady is helpful because the route is remote and difficult. No one wants to watch your character sleep.. :)

Instead, feel free to use the Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories Thread to discuss weird encounters during your journey. ^^

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back