• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and Eeveeloution trades.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    I have a bunch of eevee's and eeveeloutions I need to get rid of. There are a few shiny's in there aswell so if you want anything just say so. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    I'd like to have a eevee just started my game and don't have much but let me know if youd like to trade my friend code is 2022-1319-4192

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    I'd like to have a eevee just started my game and don't have much but let me know if youd like to trade my friend code is 2022-1319-4192

Sure thing. I don't really mind what I get, I just want to get rid of them. Any particular level you'd like and any evolution stones you would like it to hold?

Name: Touko
    Friend Code: 1034-1674-0511

Could I perhaps get a shiny or two?

Sure. What would you like? I've got a Glaceon, Espeon and an Umbreon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Could I get an Espeon? I'm lazy to get happiness up. I can get you almost any item.

Thats fine. Any particular level? Also would you like it to be shiny or regular.

Oh! Could I get a shiny Umbreon, please?

And any high level Eeveelutons or Eevees?

Sure thing. Thats no problem and I've got a level 70 glaceon and a level 85 leafeon if your interested.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Sure. Thats fine. I've got one at level 20 if thats ok?

I'm not really fussed but if possible could I get something female so I can breed it?
    Sorry I changed my mind (not because of this), deciding I don't wanna play Black anymore (back to HGSS for me).

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Between level 1-20.
    I haven't made a trade with anybody before, this will be the first; I don't know how to make it. Do you want any specific Pokemon for Eevee?

No I don't really mind what I get as long as its female so I can breed it. :)

Back