• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and evos.

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
    Years
    Your chibi-like style's really creative. Diggin' the stuff, dude.

Yay, a new dA artist to watch. :3

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    XDDD OMGTHEY'RESOCUUUUUUUUUUTTTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!111<3333333333333333333333333333333

[/random]

But seriously, they're all so adorable! :D I love their eyes, and I especially love the Jolteon. Such a cute face! ^0^"

Yeah, when I get angry or depressed/stressed I tend to do better on my drawings too. It kind of WORKS like a stress reliever, in a way for me. o_O;;

-Neko

ptah

Beetles are racers.
    Years
    Haha, thank you both. :] It was fun drawing those.. I shall draw more.. -Holds tablet and runs around-

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    I. LOVE. THEM! :D
    Coming from an Eevee fan, those are amazing! They are adorable, and well done too! And creative. My fave is the Umbreon >w< It reminds me of my kitties when they are feeling playful. I want to see MOAR! >D

ptah

Beetles are racers.
    Years
    Thank you very much, indeed it looks as it's goin' to jump on Glaceon, though i was aiming at making Umbreon looks like it's following something.

Back