• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee Evolutions

Sif

Years
  • I was just in Eterna forest and forgot I had the exp. share on my eevee. It started to evolve into Leafeon, but I stopped it because I wanted that one to be an espeon. Does anyone know if I'll still be able to evolve it when it reaches full happiness? Or will I be stuck with a regular eevee?

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    It will evolve regardless of its level. Unless you are already level 100. >.<

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well i breed my Eevees, and took advantage at a number of steps to raise its full happiness, level up once, and i had an espeon at lv.2 :P, so it doesnt matter what level you are, as long its not at 100.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 27, 2008
    well it should evolve if you raise it happenes to max then lv up at day time.Your sure to get an espeon

Sif

Years
  • Even though it was going to evolve into a leafeon and I stopped it from evolving? I hope so. I'll keep trying.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Leafeon Level up at Moss Rock, Glaceon Level up at Ice Rock.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2008
    To actually answer your question:

If you stop a Pokemon evolving, that won't affect its ability to evolve at a later point in the game, even to different evolutions.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Yeah, it's amazing what this Q&A thread could do. Post questions like these there (it's a sticky now, yay!) so it's easy to find.

Sif

Years
  • To actually answer your question:

If you stop a Pokemon evolving, that won't affect its ability to evolve at a later point in the game, even to different evolutions.

Thank you, that's exactly what I needed to know.

Back