• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~+Eevee Fan Club+~

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    You know I was surfing through the clubs and I just realized that there no Eevee club! O.O who doesn't like Evee his one of my most favourite characters and I'm sure heaps of others like him as well I think his cute, makes a great companion and although his small he kicks butt in battle. if any of you wish feel free to join up

I'll lay out the rules once a couple join I'll be keeping my eyes open for a Co-Worker as well well hope some will join you're more than welcome too^^

Well here are the rules: No spamming, Swaring, double posting (if you can help it), Try to post at least every week if you can, must also stay on topic as well and last of all but not least you must be an Eevee fan of course^^ Don't post too many pictures unless it is related on the topic( 4 small picture / 1 or 2 Big picture ) *Was approved by Golden Mew good rule too*

Owner: DestinyOfAsh
    Co-Owners: +Hidden~Luv+ Lucky Clover
    Co-Worker: Golden Mew

Harry Welcomes Members~

Anser, Simpsonqueen, KyokoButterfly15, Mighty Mightyena99, *Princess Seraphia*, Lucky Clover, Dark Mightyena, +Hidden~Luv+,May Eevee, Pink-Tiger, black panther

Last edited:

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    Hey sure you can join and you mean how do you post a thread well if you look around the mixed groups area up above there will be a little tab that says compose thread thats how you start a new thread if thats what you want to know ^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd like to join, i can't get my own pics of it but i could look for them!

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    Welcome!

Yeah of course you can join ^^ no problem there just have fun and send as many pics as you can I'll be doing the same myself actually once my computer stops being dodgy -_-o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    cool well i'll look for pics now and also eevee is spelt wrong

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    May I join too? I love evee^________^ it's an adorable pokemon!

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Could I join? I love Eevee because it's so adorable and cute! I love its evolutions too!
    So could I join?

And here's pictures of Eevee:
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

^So cute!
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

^Pokemon XD!
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

^It's May's Eevee!
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

^I really liked this Eevee game in Pokemon Stadium 2!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

p.s You spelt Eevee wrong ^^

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    O.o holy Pikachu! I did miss an e in the name ~><~ *faints* thats the first time I've done that with any Pokemon name! oh well it can be fixed anyways yes Simpsonqueen, KyokoButterfly15 and Mighty Mightyena99 you can I join I welcome you to the Eevee Fan Club *bows and hands out Eevee plushies* ^^

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    *bows also*
    Oooohhh plushie! *grabs Eevee plushie and hugs it real tight....* :D
    Everybody makes mistakes :) And thanks for letting me join! More pictures coming right up!
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

^ So cute!
    That's all I can get for now...

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    ^^ You're quite welcome and yeah everyone does make mistakes after all I did first post like nearly at 6 am in the morning 0.0 early! anyways I've been looking for Eevee pics as well I'll TRY and post them if my computer lets me *eyes computer >.>*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    k well heres a pic i found i will find more of em later
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    those are cuties alot of peoples veiwing this thread lol so another i found
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Wwelcome to the club Lucky Clover^___^ and thanx for letting me join DestinyOfAsh!!!!!!!!

Also cute pics everyone, there all adorable!

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    ^^Yes of course you can join Lucky Clover *hands Eevee Plushie* have fun and go eevee crazy everyone and you're very welcome *Princess Seraphia* (Aka KyokoButterfly15)

Back