• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~+Eevee Fan Club+~

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Do you guys already get or hatched a Shiny Eevee in the different Pokemon Game Pak?
    Tell us this way
    If yes, then tell what version
    If no, are you still willing to have one

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No i havent got a shiny but it would be really cool having a multi shiny pokemon evolver lol.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    DestinyOfAsh said:
    Coll pic you found Lucky Clover it's cute as well ^^ well I already have chosen a co-worker *points to +Hidden~Luv+* BUT I can make you one too if you like I think I cna trust you enough to take good care of the club with +Hidden~Luv+ when I'm not around so sure you can be the 3rd Co-Worker ^^

I may actually be the co-owner? :classic:
    oww thanky you soo much! ^^
    I promise I care very good for the club!
    *hugs plushie*

Piccies ->
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

^ isn't it just adorable? :3
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

^ the cool one... :3
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

^ It's an Eevee egg
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

^ fluffyness :3

I'll promise I post more piccies soon ^^

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Oh sorry I haven't posted for ages! I'm so sorry! Well I've checked out all of the pictures and I definately got to save them all! Nice pictures everyone! I'm glad to see this club is growing. Congratulations DestinyOfAsh!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Thanks Mighty Mightyena99 ^^ it is good that people are joining I've already found a 2 Co-owners and a co-worker which is good I just need one more co-worker now and as for shiney eevee no I don't have one but it would be cool though great pics Lucky Clover here a couple that I found enjoy fans ^^
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

~+Eevee Fan Club+~

Last edited:

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    Wow cool pics you've found Simpsonqueen and Lucky Clover I've been looking for more as well but haven't found good enough ones to post just yet but I'm still looking ^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Lately i got a whole lot of pics of differnt pokemon but i got this.
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes well it comes from the opening thing, and i don't know Japaneze so i guess that's what it's doing.

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    I have a picture of Eevee hope you like it.
    Take a look at this picture
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

^Innocent Eevee I think so it just an innocent pokemon
    ~+Eevee Fan Club+~

I also found this one

Enjoy!
    Golden Mew

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    Hey guys cool pics you've all found just thought I'd come say a new rule has been added to the club when you have the time please re read the rules it's a really good rule actually it was approved by Golden Mew

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Thanks for mentioning my name as the founder of the rule.
    Guys just follow the rule.

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    No problem Golden Mew as for the card Lucky Clover well it's hard to say it does look rather fake but then again it could be just a japanese one we haven't seen yet but it does look a little fake to me oh by the way heres the topic for the day(Golden Mew thought of this one I have one as well but I'll post it later

Topic : Eevee Evolution
    If Eevee can evolve to 5 pokemon which one do you like most? Why ?
    Do you want Eevee to remain the same? Why ?

As for me I'd prefer my Eevee to stay as it is and let it evolve on it's own when it's ready I wouldn't minf an Espeon myself since I do like Phsycic Pokemon and Espeon is cool and does really well in battle

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Topic : Eevee Evolution

I just wanna keep my Eevee the way it is :3 Just kinda like the fluffyness :classic:
    If I should get it evolved , it probably be Espeon ( Sunlight makes me happy ^^ ) or Flareon . (again for the fluffyness)

Back