• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: Eevee Fanworks!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Hi all!

We're planning an article on PokéCommunity Daily featuring any and all works on PokéCommunity that feature Eevee. This is part of a series of articles currently running featuring Eevee (find out more here, and about this specific article here). What we need however are the creations!

If you have created a piece of art featuring Eevee, or know of someone else on PC that have done so, please post with a direct link to the source post and name the creator! If we don't have those details, we won't include it in the article. You can also provide a (short) description of the work. The work can include other Pokemon as well, although Eevee should be more than a minor background character of a million other Pokemon. All creators, as well as all members who help out with our compilation, will be credited within the article.

In the case of work submitted here which is by another PC member, we will PM them to request permission. If no permission is given their work will not be included in the article.

You can also create a new work too and submit it here, as long as it's posted to PC first! However, we're aiming (loosely) to have the article up three weeks from now.

If you have any questions, post them here as well.

Link to original post:
    Creator:
    Description (optional):

Submissions:

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh, wait, so we can submit work from other artists so long as it's credited properly? Just want to clarify!

Also assuming Eevee evolutions don't count and my 34980375084+ Sylveons would not be accepted lol. ;>

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Oh, wait, so we can submit work from other artists so long as it's credited properly? Just want to clarify!

Also assuming Eevee evolutions don't count and my 34980375084+ Sylveons would not be accepted lol. ;>
    Correct on both counts. (We'll have separate articles for each of the Eeveelutions down the track). If you have a work that has both Eevee and something else in it however that is fine for this! Also, if anyone doesn't want their Eevee artwork to be included in the article, that's fine but they need to say so. - we'll be getting permission from members individually. (Sucks for super old works where the member no longer logs on... ah well.)

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Finally getting to this.

Do you still need art? I can whip up something in a day or so.
    Sure, we're still taking submissions. =)

I'm going to take those I/Pebbles found and PM creators for permission [new detail added to the OP on that], but if you know of any (or have some of your own, existing or something you want to make quickly!), please do post! I intend to push out this article after allowing a while longer for submissions and give people time to respond to PMs. Meanwhile, I'll update the first post with entries we have submitted and with permission.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    Here is my drawing, Eevee and Eeveelutions. Hope you like it :D I have a small gallery on this forum and I will very be happy if you visit. Thanks very much
    Eevee and Gary
    Spoiler:

Sylveon and Valerie
    Spoiler:

Umbreon and Karen
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Mister2lua! Those are amazing! I wish I drew that good.

I have Eevee art if you are still looking, I just have to figure out how to upload it; if someone is great on telling me{XD}...

I FREAKIN LOVE EEVEE

Eevee is love, Eevee is life!

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019

I have Eevee art if you are still looking, I just have to figure out how to upload it; if someone is great on telling me{XD}...

I FREAKIN LOVE EEVEE

Eevee is love, Eevee is life!
    Thank you very much. Have you ever visited my gallery? I will be very grateful if you visit and give a comment :D

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
    Years
  • I dunno if this one qualifies since it has a surreal approach on eeveelutions, but here, you can use it if you like.
    Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Here is my drawing, Eevee and Eeveelutions. Hope you like it :D I have a small gallery on this forum and I will very be happy if you visit. Thanks very much

*snip*
    Hi there! Those images had broken urls, but I found the art pieces within your gallery, so no worries there!

I'm afraid only the Gary one would count as the other two are Eeveelutions rather than Eevee specifically - although they can be linked to for that reason they would. But yes, will be featuring the Eevee and Gary picture!

Go to any image sharing site like imgur, create an account, follow the site's instructions to upload, then find the url for the image and share it. PM me if you'd like more detailed help with that!
    I dunno if this one qualifies since it has a surreal approach on eeveelutions, but here, you can use it if you like.
    Spoiler:
    Surreal, yes, but it most certainly counts! I gotta say I rather like it as well.

So now that we don't have any anticipated Sun and Moon info this weekend (and no real life stuff expected for myself as well for a change), I am going aim to get a draft finished for this at least by this weekend. Delays suck, I know. =( So that's the deadline for last-minute entries.

Back