• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee has arrived

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    Hey all, my name is The Original Eevee, but you can call me Eevee.

Been a fan ever since red/blue came out, and i have not looked back since.

Anyway, I hope to have some fun here, If you guys and gals have any qeastions feel free to ask.

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome! I am pretty new as well and I can say that this has been a great place to be and is very active. I look forward to fun times and interesting posts, cheers~

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Welcome to PC! Read the rules before posting. But, remember, the most important rule is to have fun! (God, that's really cheesy) Hope to see you around some time. ^^​

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • And so another Eevee lover joins the ranks of PC...

Hah. Anyways! Hope you enjoy your time at PC; try not to be a noob and you'll do fine here. ^^

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC Eevee!

Hope you have fun and make sure you read the rules before posting.

Looking forward to seeing you around ;)

Years
  • Ha. I love Eevee. Welcome to the Community! Enjoy yourself, it's cool here. Add me as a friend if you like, i'm always up for a chat.

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Welcome to the Pokemon Community!

Enjoy yourself & read the rules before posting ^_^

-MetalGardevoir

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
  • Hello Eevee! Welcome to PC! We've been fans of Pokemon for about the same length of time, so feel free to add me as a friend or whatever. ^_^

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Welcome to PC, Eevee.

I love the title of your welcoming thread. :P

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, sorry I havent been active in a while but my computer crashed shortly after posting this topic, Anywho I'm back now and looking to have so fun.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Welcome to PC!(Eh...Another Eevee fan darn..JK xD)
    I hope you enjoy your stay here and well atleast your computer is fixed now right?

Back