• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee needes Love!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    hi people
    ya'll gotta send your love to this eevee.
    current eevee stage: :I alright, but is feeling badly drawn.
    Eevee needes Love!!!

send your best love and gifts!

Last edited:
    Years
    eevee why are you so sad?
    Cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up!
    please?
    here is a rare candy!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Hissy Fit

Paranoia + Insomnia= Me
    Years
    PS. Hissy Fit why have you got a picture of a My Little Pony on fire.

Well, I wanted to give the l'il a guy a Ponyta... but all I could find was a gallon of lighter fluid, a mathstick, and My Little Pony that was too cheerful for its own good...

Though the entire universe is quite the impressive gift, I think you'd prefer something with a little more heart... So I give you my own.

Eevee needes Love!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back