• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Eevee to Espeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Hello, im mainly here to ask a question about getting eevee to evolve before lv. 15. I want to make an espeon with confusion so i dont have to get a TM for it. I keep re-breeding my evee to get an egg but they wont evolve before lv. 15 anyone have any suggestions on how to get it to evolve?

Years
  • espon only evolves during the day with happiness. And umbreon evolves happiness during the night. Try to give it some proteins and other items for it to make it happy. Take it to the hair cut in the downstairs golden rod city. It cost like 500 dollars for a hair cut. GL.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Pokemon require 200 happiness to evolve and have a base happiness of 80 (it might be higher if they're hatched from breeding eggs, but I'm not sure). Every 255 steps is a +1 to happiness. Do some simple math, you get that 30,600 steps equals one evolved Eevee.

This is how I get lvl.7 Roselias in Pearl before getting anything else that could effect happiness.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Pokemon require 200 happiness to evolve and have a base happiness of 80 (it might be higher if they're hatched from breeding eggs, but I'm not sure). Every 255 steps is a +1 to happiness. Do some simple math, you get that 30,600 steps equals one evolved Eevee.

This is how I get lvl.7 Roselias in Pearl before getting anything else that could effect happiness.

Oh wow that is really precise and very help full i wish i had a step counter like in D/P/PT Thank you very much. Also if you know could you possibly tell me how much happiness the haircut place is your help is very appreciated and again Thanks a lot. :)

Last edited:

Macy123

Casual Indeed
    Years
  • Also, make it hold a Soothe Bell if you have it. You can also check your Pokemon's happiness by going to this lady in.......Goldenrod? I can't remember where she is located. I'm pretty sure it's in Goldenrod.

- Here's a guide to her sayings:
    "It looks really happy! It must love you a lot." is 250-255 (Maximum)
    "I get the feeling that it really trusts you." 200-249
    "It's friendly toward you. It looks sort of happy." 150-199
    "It's quite cute." 100-149
    "You should treat it better. It's not used to you." 50-99
    "It doesn't seem to like you at all. It looks mean." 0-49

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Also, make it hold a Soothe Bell if you have it. You can also check your Pokemon's happiness by going to this lady in.......Goldenrod? I can't remember where she is located. I'm pretty sure it's in Goldenrod.

- Here's a guide to her sayings:
    "It looks really happy! It must love you a lot." is 250-255 (Maximum)
    "I get the feeling that it really trusts you." 200-249
    "It's friendly toward you. It looks sort of happy." 150-199
    "It's quite cute." 100-149
    "You should treat it better. It's not used to you." 50-99
    "It doesn't seem to like you at all. It looks mean." 0-49
    Thank you as-well every ones advice on this forum is very help-full i think i will visit PokeCommunity more often for my pokemon problems Thanks a lot everyone. :)

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • Just another information, Confusion is not a TM.
    Psychic is a TM that you can have for free in Saffron city(after Elite 4, so I think is a little late for :P)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back