• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Eevee to Espeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2021
    well you could just give it stat boosters like protein and whatnot however i don't like doing that becuase i don't like stat boosting my pokemon but it works you just need a lot of $ to buy lots of stat boosters then level eevee up during the day it doesn't matter which stat boosters you use

şɧąγɱïŋ

Z E K R O M ★☆
    Years
    Give it a soothe bell, feed it lots of vitamins that increase EV's like Protein, Zinc etc.
    Also walk a lot with your pokemon, try doing some breeding and cycling around, stuff that
    gets you walking a lot, each step will increase the hapiness. As far as I know, Pokethlon does not
    increase happiness. Also, sending a pokemon into battle increases happiness as well, but don't let
    eevee faint, as that decreases the hapiness. So make sure you know it's something you can beat
    or a pokemon you can definatly run away from. Hope this helps!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back