• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee vs Cubchoo

Eevee or Cubchoo

• Total voters

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Eevee is always more adorable, no matter what the alernative. But I see how few votes Cubchoo has and it makes me feel sad for him because he's cute too :(

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    I was expecting a Cubchoo and Teddiursa comparison, but not this xD

I personally think Eevee is ugly, but the bear needs a tissue, so I'll give it to the Eevster this time.

Novia

Psyduck Fangirl <3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2011
    Cubchoo is so cute, even cuter than Eevee! I guess I'm weird but Cubchoo's snot thing makes me want to hug it lol

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
    I don't like cute things, but I'm going to choose Eevee. It can evolve into Flareon and be "cute" (a.k.a beating Cubchoo to a pulp).

Kunny

Caterpie's a boss
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    I saw Cubchoo last night and caught it. It was so cute. I love Eevee too. But Cubchoo is SO much cuter.

Years
    if you were going to pit a newcomer against eevee you could have at least picked one that has a vague chance of winning e.g oshawott.

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
    Years
    Well, everyone loves Oshawott so it wouldn't be a good choice. So I chose Cubchoo because I thought there might be a good number of people who would prefer it over Eevee but still a number of people who would prefer Eevee.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Eevee, because of it's strange nature. Due to it's unstable DNA, it can evolve into 5 different pokemon through stones or happiness. I like it due to its practicality because it has the most evolutionary branches of any pokemon.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I like Eevee more, because it has many cool evolutions, while Cubchoo is cuter but has only one evolution which isn't as cute.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Get Cubchoo a tissue and I guess it would kinda be cute, but it's got nothing on Eevee and its messed up DNA <3

Back