• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee

Fave Eevee Form

• Jotleon

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Vaporeon

• Flareon

• Espeon

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Glacieon

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
    This is really hard...as a young'n I thought Jolteon looked cool. Never cared for Flareon, Vaporeon was ok, Espeon was interesting, Umbreon the same, now Glaceon is a bit too girly, and Leafeon looks hawt.

Imma go with Leafeon.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I voted for Espeon and Glaceon. Espeon for being a fellow Psychic, and Glaceon for being just flat-out awesome. =D

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Jolteon gets my vote. Looks cooler than the rest. Well, to me anyway.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Glaceon, 'tis pretty. :3

On a side note, Glaceon reminds me of one of my characters, who happens to be named Evvie. xD

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Espeon, Umbreon, and Jolteon. Funny how they are all OU, or at least I think Jolt is OU. and I think Umbroen might have been demoted.

Neosplash

|♜|♞|♝|♛|♚|♝| ♞|♜|
    Years
    Vaporeon. I chose Vaporeon in Pokemon XD. I love water pokemon. I love you all. What else is there to say?

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
    My favourite to actually use in battle is Vaporeon. Mine on Leafgreen has been very useful.

When it comes to their design, all. Each one of them is very pretty in my opinion.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Espeon the most because it is my second favourite pokemon of all time :D
    I also love Vaporeon and Glaceon (Stupid love for cute pokemon :()

Cid

Years
    I'd say the original 3 Eeveelutions are some of my favorites, but Glaceon would be the best in my opinion.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Umbreon's my fave, but since i had the option I was comelled to vote for all 7 :P

Back